Playable Killik Joiner eyes?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
And/or rakghoul stage 2 eyes (with or without the green smoke).

Ooooh! That's a good idea too! I also just remembered I loved the eyes of those Rakata-Borg-zombie things from the main Tatooine questline. They looked so dope!

Edited by imissleeches

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Definitely want the Killik eyes.

I think it's a good idea, just because it allows people to make up some non human but humanoid races of their own...even if the game will consider them human anyways (though could go cyborg and they'll treat you like an alien).

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Boy do I wish this thread was named "more eye options". 👀

I'm ALWAYS a proponent for more character customizations whether it be eyes,hair,faces,wrinkles, scars,extra body types, etc but all that's also another thread(s). Heres the CM eye options I've been dying to see:

-Killik joiner eyes and an all semi white (hazy) variant for blind characters. My blind Jedi would be ever so appreciative.

-Proper Malgus and Zash Sith eyes. They gave us DS I-III eyes snd we're ever so grateful but these two Sith have eyes well beyond DS V in all their bloodshot glory.

-Rakata tech possessed eyes in both the orange and a blue variant for LS chars. Be nice to have this option as a stand alone or if need be an extra option for cyborgs. Cyborgs have had 0 updated options since launch.

-Heterochromia options of all these options of eyes and others already in game. I've wanted this for so long and now that Arn shows up sporting two different colored eyes rubbing my face in it I reallllly want this.

voss eyes. or just playable voss. dont care if it doesnt fit. eyes or race. cheers

Playable Voss isn't going to happen, because:

* They are too tall-and-thin for existing player armour sets (workaround: a stocky dwarf subspecies)

* Adding them would reduce the entirety of the middle of Chapter 3 of the class stories to *gibberish*(1), and wouldn't work well for the finale of the Battle for Ilum FP, nor the various interactions with Sana-Rae in KotFE/ET.

(1) NPC: "You are not Voss, you may not enter." Player: "..." and so on. If an Imp Agent was played as Voss, much of Bas-Ton's story would make no sense (why is *he* the Imperial Intelligence spy on Voss when the player is an *actual* Voss rather than a cosmetically-altered human?)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...