Top 5 PvP Guilds on Tomb of Freedon Nadd

RikuvonDrake

720p with 700kbps i find that very hard to believe.

yea that's impossible i'm afraid. i read through your posts evo, and unfortunatelly 1mb is too low too stream, i recommend 5, 3 is possible... but it will be very noticeable in-game.

i did thourough research on this few months back when i started streaming, had too upgrade my internet from 3 too 5 up.

btw on-topic: Impulse, mvp's, harbringers, white noise/coral. top 5 pvp guilds, not including my own :)

sry ACE.. your rwz team is so new, so i coulnd't rly say. i know you have good players thou. trs beein the ****.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for your information we have played with 2 sins on multiple occasions, where i havent been node-guarding.

although i must admit, guarding is the most important job in rateds, so if you have a problem with how i get my rating, maybe you should re-think? :)

sounds like you think that guarders rating is "worth" less then others..?

Yes easyway you are elite of star wars!!!

yea that's impossible i'm afraid. i read through your posts evo, and unfortunatelly 1mb is too low too stream, i recommend 5, 3 is possible... but it will be very noticeable in-game.

i did thourough research on this few months back when i started streaming, had too upgrade my internet from 3 too 5 up.

btw on-topic: Impulse, mvp's, harbringers, white noise/coral. top 5 pvp guilds, not including my own :)

sry ACE.. your rwz team is so new, so i coulnd't rly say. i know you have good players thou. trs beein the ****.

So its impossible? How come i stream in 1280*720

With 1 meg up without ingame lag with Open broadcaster.

With xplit its not possible tho but thats because of **** programming and bad servers.

Edited by Zeaza

With xplit its not possible tho but thats because of **** programming and bad servers.

didn't know 1mbit was enough to send 720p through? seems i'm wrong thou.

yea xsplit is fackin ****, thats for sure. gonna test ob when i get home from work again, thanks for the tip

didn't know 1mbit was enough to send 720p through? seems i'm wrong thou.

yea xsplit is fackin ****, thats for sure. gonna test ob when i get home from work again, thanks for the tip

Well using netflix streaming 1080p hd movies they recommend 3 meg download. Its not the same thing but should givea guide Line. Anyways in open broadcaster when i stand still it uses around 300kb . In combat up to 800

Well using netflix streaming 1080p hd movies they recommend 3 meg download. Its not the same thing but should givea guide Line. Anyways in open broadcaster when i stand still it uses around 300kb . In combat up to 800

deleted, posted in new thread.

Edited by easeyway

Give me your settings, because my stream looks like crap @720p with 700kbps maxbitrate.

Can name «U N L E A S H E D» the most cowardly guild. They que for normal WZ by group of 8..

Proves that every decent team win every match against UNLEASHED so they abusing the system to que EWH geared 8ppl group in normal WZ to gank recruits.. lol.. such a low-morale people.. lol