What next playable Race do you wish

sarahdr

okay first of all let me start by saying hello and greetings to you one and all. and that i hope you all have a great jolly christmas and new year,

okay now on to the topic at hand.

Now as im sure you all know.. it has been quite a long time since we last got the Togruta race added as a playable option when creating our characters, which i am sure alot of you do for the diversity and all that,

so as the title says and states, what next playable race would YOU want bioware to add to swtor.

let me start off by saying what two playable races Id like added to the game at seperate times.

my first choice would be naultolan, because well its The naultolan aquatic race that look simply beautiful and interesting.

and my second choice if they add them at some point would have to be a playable chagrin, as again i love both the looks and aesthetics of both of them.

now i know what your going to say.. your going to say oh but they wont add those because they don't speak basic..

well i got BIG BIG news to break to you..

both of those races are in the game as npc and they both speak Basic language.. sooo yeah bioware could easily add them both at different times as a playable race/species.

but BUT, i would like to know what you would have in the game..

Excluding chewbacca/wookie.

please comment what youd like to see as the next race/race's :)

Actually, those two species would fit the stated criteria for playable species:

- yes they do speak basic. While many speak Huttese in this game they do speak basic

- they are relatively human sized. which means they would fit the body type models

- they have a relatively human face. meaning that dialogue mapping is not a problem nor are romantic scenes (kissing)

You have chosen wisely :) . I really thought they would introduce a new species this past summer..sad they did not

yeah i know what you mean. well here's to hoping that we get at least one or two new playable race's

I've also been thinking what would be kool is if they did something different with the different class stories we have currently..

because as we all know sure we get to play a new race but the story and everything is the same..

now what would be kool is if they did some additional dialog for the new race/races that perhaps will get added whatever they maybe. or perhaps let your character start off on the home world.. as a none force sensitive, i.e if your playing a jedi or whatever.. and actually let you discover how they come into being force sensitive or how its found out that they are.. then perhaps a jedi or sith whichever discovers them that they have such or whatever again might be the case depending on the class you choose.. and then its where you go to the main first training planet from there and things continue the way they have since day 1 of this games release.. i mean it wouldn't take that much at all.

i mean to me star wars has always been about diversity and wonder. so why not make it interesting and different when you start a new game.