Had Revan not been betrayed...

October

So I'm playing KotOR again, and it's got me wondering -- how differently do you think things may have happened had Revan not been betrayed by Malak and had his starship bombarded before his fight with Bastila even began?

So here is my unorganized thinking...

Revan ended up resisting or breaking free of the Emperor's control and set out to start his own Empire. As it stands through the events of KotOR and past, Revan gets turned to the light, stuff happens, he ends up resisting the Emperor for another three hundred years.

But, say if Revan ended up winning the Jedi Civil War, and knowing that he already had the power to resist the Emperor for 300 years, how might the Sith Emperor see him?

I think the emperor would lose if he challenged Darth Revans Infinite Empire.

Star forge auto win lol

So Swtor would've never happened.

Nah, Vitiate's Empire seems roughly even(abit if not slightly superior) to Revans Empire.

Sure Revan does have the Star Forge, but that alone wouldn't give him a win over Vitiate's Empire.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Wasn't Revan and Malak part of Vitiates empire? He made them his scouts.

They broke free of his will eventually, but they "forgot" he existed (they couldn't consciously remember).

EDIT:

Revan needed the Exile's help to "resist" the Emperor's influence for 300 years, he was pretty much a broken man after he was free, he couldn't have resisted much longer.

Edited by Darkelefantos