Guess that Star Wars character/thing!

Wolfninjajedi

Yes folks this thread is back! I figured since people had a fun time with it last time, I figured I would start it up again. For those that don't know, this is a guessing game where the poster gives clues of the person or thing they are talking about. The next poster answers the question, and then also gives clues to another character/thing so for example.

-----

Poster 1: I am a small blue droid, I have my own personality and I have had many masters who am I?

Poster 2: R2D2, I am like a small moon but infact a battle station capable of destroying an entire planet, what am I?

--------

It goes like that, so let the thread begin! I will start us off.

I was a droid in the CIS army, I rolled into a ball and I was very fast. I was also feared even by the jedi, what am I?

You are a womp rat.

I am a peace loving religious race that specializes in biological technology. Who am I?

Wamp Rat... I am short, green, and powerfull in the Force. I am female...what am I?

1. Ithorian

2. Yaddle

I am a large vehicle, and I travel along the sands of Tatooine.

The Rancor.

I flew for the Empire and for the Republic after. My legacy is an Empire of my own. Who am I?

I believe that would be Soontir Fel.

I worked for the emperor, then myself, then the republic. My connection to the Force was sporadic until it was cultivated by my husband. Who am I?

Edited by Greyfeld

I worked for the emperor, then myself, then the republic. My connection to the Force was sporadic until it was cultivated by my husband. Who am I?

I think that is Mara Jade Skywalker.

I am located at the gravitational center of the twin planets of the Corellian System. Believed that I am responsible for pulling this system together.

Mara Jade.

I was an up and coming bounty hunter, working for a crime lord on tatooine, until a smuggler shot me first. Who am I?

Mara Jade.

I was an up and coming bounty hunter, working for a crime lord on tatooine, until a smuggler shot me first. Who am I?

lol Greedo (he did not shoot first)

[Edit: unanswered question brought over from first page...]

I am located at the gravitational center of the twin planets of the Corellian System. Believed that I am responsible for pulling this system together.

Edited by PhantomAxxaxxin

lol Greedo (he did not shoot first)

[Edit: unanswered question brought over from first page...]

(/greedo troll face) "problem?" :p

You are Centerpoint Station.

My people live on an wild world once isolated by an Imperial blockade. My sisters control and tame the magnificant rancors while treating men as our slaves. What group am I from?

Edited by Amaste

Nightsisters of Dathomir

I am a walled city. I have seen conflicts with beast-riders and Sith. What place am I?

You are Iziz, capital of Onderon.

I am a member of a genetically modified race of my species. Through the circumstances of my birth, I contain the DNA of a powerful Jedi Master alive during the Sith Wars. My face and arms are tattooed with permanent reminders of my unpleasant past.

The Rancor.

I flew for the Empire and for the Republic after. My legacy is an Empire of my own. Who am I?

The correct answer is Malakili. He was known as the rancor keeper in the book Tales From Jabbas Palace. He worked for the Circus Horrificus prior to being bought to care for the beast.

• 6 months later...