Top 3 wishes for the PVP system.

Kiphere

1> Hardware that can allow for PvP without performance degradation from the smallest of skill lag, to stuttering, to full on slide show fps nightmares.

2> All crafting classes getting access to a inexhaustable buff of some sort. (Or the complete removal of Biochem infinite use pots/stims)

3> A Deathstar attack on Illum blowing it to specks of dust. (Or just a complete revamp of the zone and its objectives...all of which would be meaningless without #1 being accomplished first)

Additional and equally important:

Deserter lockout.

AFK votekick system, with lockout.

Revamp of medals.

Revamp of reward structure to encourage play for winning and NOT giving up.

Published and enforced bannable offenses for collusion, cheating, and exploiting.

Edited by thanealpha

1.) A PvP-System similar to DAoC, regarding fitting locations, fortresses, faction-relics and perhaps pvp-ranks/abilities.

2.) Exp- and Valor-Bonus for underpopulated Factions on imbalanced Server, to give people more intention to reroll for the overwhelmed side.

3.) Better Anti-AFK-Leecher Mechanism in WZs.

Edited by Kamosabe

I fail to see why everyone thinks they should copy two failed games... The reason DAoC wasn't a huge success was because Mythic was in way over their heads with it.

are u *********** serious?

are u *********** 12 years old?

daoc had 250k subscribers, which was *********** HUGE back then. the world was FULL and ALIVE and pvp was *********** insane and the best there ever was, no one can deny that.

ure just spoiled, with 11million scrub subs from WoW.

and now this game with 2million subs, but is it even 1/2 as alive and full as daoc ? No..

cause a mmorpg isnt about *********** 11 million subs, whic i dont care for.

stop writing **** plz, rly

I'm too demanding, I want more than 3 things. So my personal wishlist ranked from most pertinent to least.

1. Fix all the bugs! Quest completion bugs in open world and warzones, stacking player numbers in warzones (no more 8v11 warzone matches), being able to not get DC'd so people afk in warzones. Fix the bug that lets people jump from right to mid in Civil War (it makes it too easy to defend two at once).

2. Queue as ops group. I hate only being able to pvp with a small sliver of my guild.

3. Larger warzones. Nothing crazy like 40 on 40, but 16 on 16 would be great.

4. Even out the number of medals each role can earn. Frankly a dps / healer hybrid can earn way more medals than a Jedi Sentinel. Give medals for assists in Huttball, attack players near a gun battery when it was captured, etc. While we're at it, maybe give some valor extra for actually voting for MVP, that way you not voting means you are personally missing out.

5. Fix the faction imbalance. How? Allow for people to queue as a "mercenary" and fight on the enemy side for extra rewards.

And not a change, but keep it the way it is:

6. Don't add a debuff for leaving a warzone early. They already get nothing if they leave early (valor, commendations, etc). If you don't want to be in this warzone with me, leave! I'd rather take my chances with the next guy in queue than know I'm stuck with someone who doesn't want to be there. Forcing them to stay means they are more likely to not try / or dawdle around. They already decided it was going to be a loss.

Edited by Elynth

1 world pvp

2 world pvp

3 world pvp

8v8 is something that i can do on xbox(it will do it better). The last mmo that i played(which will remain nameless) only had open world pvp(at the time). 20v20 or more was common and it also helped develop the commuity because now not only did we see the same names everyday we needed each other to fight. Ima stop here befoer i rant.

World pvp please

and no not on ilum.

1. DAoC style pvp. Make us fight for control of multiple areas, and make controlling those areas actually MATTER for everyone on the faction (yeah, you too pve heroes). Relics, Faction wide possesion buffs regardless of pvp involvement, a Darkness Falls equivalent (winning faction of rvr controls access to a cross faction dungeon that is desireable for players of a wide level range).

2. Give ALL players in ops credit for ilum kills within 50 meters. Currently, healers and melee dps barely get credit and take 3x's as long as rdps to finish.

3. make wz wins count. Im sure bioware can appreciate leaving the wz win machine on RNG just so you can force people to play more, but the players do not.

4. fix your engine that drops to 10fps on godmode computers whenever 30+ people are on the same screen.

5. fix your ilum cap system that lets 80 of one faction log in, limiting the other side to only 20 players. Republic stomps imps on my server, the biggest problem is the imps and the republic are on two seperate versions of ilum, with 80 imps in ilum 1 and 40 repubs in ilum 2.