Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Manaan -- New Hooks

Xina_LA
04.20.2020 , 04:05 PM | #1
When did Manaan get a second round of hook upgrades? How did I miss that?
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

EHKodiak
04.20.2020 , 10:39 PM | #2
August 2018, when they upped the max decoration count

Xina_LA
04.22.2020 , 06:30 AM | #3
I remember that upgrade. I found a few more hooks yesterday that I didn't remember.
Time to play with decorations again...

Mournblood
04.22.2020 , 07:09 AM | #4
The new hooks didn't offset the increased hook count, as this still remains THE most difficult SH to decorate well, imo. Mine has been sitting at around 66% for well over a year now, and for anyone who's seen any of my SHs, it's not a matter of not having enough decorations - it's simply that to reach 100%, it would end up looking silly or I'd have to hide decorations in the walls and such. Why they increased the hook count for Manaan instead of other SHs that actually need it, like guild flagships for instance, is a mystery to me.
Mourne, Founder

Xina_LA
04.23.2020 , 06:46 AM | #5
Yeah, that baffled me as well. Everyone was shouting for Manaan to have more hooks and the flagships to have a higher limit. Instead, Manaan got a higher limit.

Hopefully one of these days they'll add more hooks to the underwater area of Manaan, increase the flagship max hooks limit, and fix all those darned Alderaan stronghold bugs (not just the invisible taxis).

EHKodiak
04.24.2020 , 01:18 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
I remember that upgrade. I found a few more hooks yesterday that I didn't remember.
Time to play with decorations again...
It wouldn't surprise me if they stealth added some with 6.0 - decoration stuff rarely makes the patch notes, heh