Companions We Never Had But Would Have Been Happier With

xordevoreaux

Ever go through part of any class's story and think geez, I wish I had this person as a companion rather than so-and-so?

Here is my list:

--Kai Zykken on Rishi

--Watcher Two, the handler for the agent in the agent story

--Ralo, one of Koth's crewmates (appears in a couple chapters in KOTFE).

--Ria, the Nautolan on Coruscant trying to get away from her clingy ex

--The cute little ortalan on Hoth that I have to save his engineering system for

--B., the gay Zakuul Knight (you learn he's gay via mail if you spared his life during a fight getting away from Vaylin).

--Big Jan on Coruscant

--BNX6 (not sure if that's right) the droid on Balmorra for one of the imp heroics who has an emotional controller

--Darth Zhorrid (yes, really. Extremely insane random crap is entertaining and Kalyio's predictable.)

--Flingeld on Tython (has to spend the rest of his life doing basically a droid's work in the jedi temple archives)

--Hutt's Bane, the Evocii wanna-be sort-of warrior on Hutta

--Lady Gratham's grown son on DK (I have a weakness for hapless Flingeld-esc characters)

--Paul, the boy on Ord Mantel who was drugged up and forced to fight.

--Private Farn on Ord Mantel (part of the Trooper story).

--The Mountain (one (five?) of the jedi consular's story encounters). He could split into 5 toons during battle.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever go through part of any class's story and think geez, I wish I had this person as a companion rather than so-and-so?

Here is my list:

--Kai Zykken on Rishi

--Watcher Two, the handler for the agent in the agent story

--Ralo, one of Koth's crewmates (appears in a couple chapters in KOTFE).

--Ria, the Nautolan on Coruscant trying to get away from her clingy ex

--The cute little ortalan on Hoth that I have to save his engineering system for

--B., the gay Zakuul Knight (you learn he's gay via mail if you spared his life during a fight getting away from Vaylin).

--Big Jan on Coruscant

--BNX6 (not sure if that's right) the droid on Balmorra for one of the imp heroics who has an emotional controller

--Darth Zhorrid (yes, really. Extremely insane random crap is entertaining and Kalyio's predictable.)

--Flingeld on Tython (has to spend the rest of his life doing basically a droid's work in the jedi temple archives)

--Hutt's Bane, the Evocii wanna-be sort-of warrior on Hutta

--Lady Gratham's grown son on DK (I have a weakness for hapless Flingeld-esc characters)

--Paul, the boy on Ord Mantel who was drugged up and forced to fight.

--Private Farn on Ord Mantel (part of the Trooper story).

--The Mountain (one (five?) of the jedi consular's story encounters). He could split into 5 toons during battle.

- Jonas Balkar from the Trooper story.

- Cytharat on Makeb, would have loved if he'd joined us at conclusion of the story.

- Lord Praven from the JK story, my JK turned him to the Light and would have liked training him herself.

- Lord Whatshisname on Alderaan, the guy you can flirt with as a SI.

- Lord Whatshisname the 2nd on Alderaan who 'protects' is it a Duke? You deal with him as a SW.

I know there's more, often times I've thought "Hey come with me!" but I can't recall specific names right now.

- The woman from the Republic side's introduction to the Rakghule Event - what's her name again ? . I bet that she and Kai Zyklken would end up as The Perfect Couple !

- The Togruta from the very late part of the Smuggler's story

- The female Smuggler from the Taris Smuggler story part.

- The Sullustan from the early Smuggler's story - it would have been interesting to have this "lawful good" character at the side of the Smuggler, always commenting acts of the Smuggler with something like "... but this would break law 1420254 !"

- The Black Sun (?) smuggler from Coruscant you help as a Consular via healing him. Simply because he says that he owes something to the Consular after that.

- Jakarro. Why introduce such a great character and then delete him ?

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

- Urtel Moren, the Sith on Alderaan in the Sith Inquisitor story. I would have loved to either continue a romance with him or just have him along as a companion, because he was awesome.

- Lord Zavrasha, from the Nar Shaddaa bonus series. I was bummed that female Imperials couldn't have a one-night stand with her too. Aside from that, I think she would have been a fun companion.

- Korrin, the apprentice who helps you in the SI story but isn't an official companion.

- Either of the people who run the cult for the SI on Nar Shaddaa - Rylee or Destris

- Jakarro and C2-D4. I've always thought running around with them would have been fun because C2's commentary probably would have been hilarious.

- Yudrass, the Chiss Colonel on Hoth.

- Darth Vowrawn. I can't picture him being a permanent companion, maybe just one of the +1s or a temporary companion for a chapter, but again, I'm guessing we could get some amazingly fun in-game commentary from him.

- Lord Cythrat.

And this is already a companion, but I wish one could swap out Jaesa in the Sith Warrior story for Ashara from the Sith Inquisitor. Ashara actually comes around to the idea of a middle ground and gets very cool by the end of the Sith Inquisitor story, but with Jaesa, she's either completely psycho edgelord or has some ridiculous idea that making lighter choices somehow means you want to overthrow the Empire, and it gets tiresome.

-

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

--Big Jan on Coruscant

Oh I like those two for sure!

The only ones that stand out to me about the og game are ones that I wished could have been LI's, besides Thana Vesh. Everyone should have had Thana as a companion, <3 that crazy lady.

- Attros Finn - I would have enjoyed the consular story a lot more if the companions weren't so painfully boring. Having the option to kick gross green reptile Qyzen for cute green jedi Attros Finn would have been so wonderful.

-Master Relnex - omg hot for teacher. I remember the first Knight I made and and thinking "wow, who is this older Justin Beiber jedi master? Can we fall to the dark side together?" :D But alas, he is still just standing there, eternally tempting brand new padawans.

-Captain Biron - The only reason I do the republic Hoth quest line on any new character. Defect to the Republic and let me take care of you. :cool:

Edited by Ralei

Beryl Thorne from the Smuggler class story.

I like Risha but Beryl Thorne could have been fun either as a replacement for Risha if Risha didn't exist, or as an alternate companion for another class story.

could have been fun as well. He wouldn't have made sense as one of the basic companions but I do wish he returned to the story after Shadow of Revan. One of the Alliance companions, perhaps. Edited by Aeneas_Falco

The Jedi Knight story line is almost entirely comprised of characters that would have been great companions compared to most of the ones you end up with.

some i remember off the top of my head-

-Bengal Morr, based on your light/dark decision at the end of your starter planet, you get light/dark version like Jaessa. one where you are helping him through redemption, one where he is helping you to dark side.

-That intelligence agent who gets turned into a robocop-supersoldier monster. Itd be cool to have a half robot frankenstien companion with a story arch about you helping him recover his humanity or sorting out his new life.

-The female voss who sacrifices herself, in a slighlty tweaked version of the story where shes not dead. she even seems lightly set up as a romance option.

-Darth Praven, even though Lord Scourge is cooler, Praven could have been an interesting companion

I remember there being a lot more, but its been a while since i played through it. literally anyone is better than Russk for the knight though.

Also, in KoTET, Indo Zal would be a fun companion

Edited by thepilk

Athelis Kallis -- From the SI class story. SI + Talos + Athelis = all the knowledge. Instead of Ashara.

Ryamn -- Twi'lek doctor from "Pirate Medicine" Pub Taris mission. For my Smugglers instead of Tuno.

Jakarro and D4 -- From FA/SoR. Instead of Bowdaar on my Smugglers.

NR-02 -- Black Talon protocol droid. As the ship droid for all Imp starships.

Tora -- From KotFE. On my Smugglers instead of Risha.

C5-M3 -- From Directive 7. I like that droid's gumption. On my IAs instead of Temple.

Corrin and Kaal -- Zash's former apprentices. Instead of Xalek and Revel on my SIs.

Bengel Morr (JK class story) -- Instead of Fess on my JCs.

Sajar (JK class story) -- Instead of Nadia on my JCs.

Leeha Narezz (JK class story) -- Instead of Cedrax on my JCs.

edited -- I had the wrong NPC name on one wish. :o

Edited by Nmyownworld

I think the fact the game has been out all these years and we STILL don't have an Ortolan companion (that I'm aware of anyhow) is a crime. If we can have Jawas and Ewoks why can't we get an Ortolan? I would also throw in there I'd love to have one of those Gree Enclave ambassador droids as a comp. Maybe the story is they are sent along to observe the "Black Bisector" on his adventures or something. But I think the running commentary would be hilarious. "He is now gray perpendicular" etc.

Good job with the OP.

The one that I have thought about over and over is Watcher Two. Just a natural love interest and one whose absence is actually felt. They really missed on this one. How do you write this one and not want develop it romantically. You can't play it without feeling its absence.

The one that I have thought about over and over is Watcher Two. Just a natural love interest and one whose absence is actually felt.

I've only completed the IA class story on female characters, so no Watcher Two romance. I knew I'd miss Keeper when the IA class story ended. I didn't realize how much I missed Watcher Two until the first time I did the Rishi IA class mission. For me, I think it was the moment on Rishi when I learned Watcher Two's real name.

I did a lot of "cutscene - esc - replay cutscene" at the end of the IA class mission on Rishi.

-Master Relnex - omg hot for teacher. I remember the first Knight I made and and thinking "wow, who is this older Justin Beiber jedi master? Can we fall to the dark side together?" :D But alas, he is still just standing there, eternally tempting brand new padawans.

Hehe I remember him too. He's a real cutie and by far the hottest Jedi on Tython.

Master Relnex would have made such a gorgeous male force using companion...sigh.

Oh and of course the irresistible Jonas Balkar...having the lovely Jonas as a companion would have been like a dream come true.

And last but not least I always wanted Kai Zykken as a companion.

He is so unintentionally hilarious but at the same time also kinda unintentionally hawt.

It's such a shame that we haven't heard anything about him since Rishi though he appears in a KOTFE cutscene walking through the alliance cantina.

Jonas Balkar. that's about it for me I'd have preferred as a companion lol

Jonas would have been fun to keep around... to make Aric even more jealous!

Zenith should have been the consular romance option, or an option in addition to Iresso. As sweet as Iresso is I never felt any chemistry between him and the Consular at all. It was almost like an eh we have no one else to partner with so might as well be each other or something. They would have been better as just close friends.

Edited by Suzsi