Is there a link between all class stories?

sigurdursv

I got wondering, I just got the game and started playing as a Sith Inquisitior. I have only just reached level 18 and started to love the class quests. I just think they are the most interesting and drive me forward in playing. Then I thought that I also want to play other stories like the Trooper or just Bounty Hunter. I want to play them all. But one think. I don't know how any of them ends (and please don't spoil the endings) I got thinking, in the whole saga does every class story actually happen. Or is this like in the end of my story I kill some big Jedi or in Jedi they destroy our order or something. And in the order would still be there. In short, does every story line happen, or don't we find out until the expansion pack comes out, because I know that Bioware is putting a lot into the story and it's seems not much fun if most of the stories don't happen in the future continuum.

all indications are that all stories are happening at once, some charachters and happenings are represented in passing in other stories at the very least. However the world stories (anything that is not class) is offered to anyone, and is probably not considered to actually belong to any one charachter

All stories don't happen at the same time. Based on previous posts here by others, BH's story ends first and SI's last.

In the main events there are apparently canon versions that preserve the losing faction's version in some way, their victory on one planet being just a victory for a few days or something before the other side prevails, and the exact details of class stories where the stories diverge based on player decisions are probably left vague as long as SWTOR is in existence.

So does anyone know the order in which the do end? Might be fun to know.

It has been brought up on the forums by several people. I don't recall the exact order, but BH ends before JC, SW ends before JK and SI ends after SW and so on.