Two issues, but otherwise thumbs up!

Viperswhip

1. Please make the default ship for each match the last ship you used. I joined a match in progress once and in my rush did not select the ship I had been putting all my resources into because it keeps defaulting to a starter ship (I bought the upgraded strike fighter for 5000 fleet coms).

2. One or two more medals for defending the whole time would be appreciated. I am a defender, I huddle on grass on Alderan, I watch the doors and I here I watch A or C. In one match I am thinking of I was at C the whole time, killed 4 or 5 guys that came to sniff whether it was defending or not and got 4 or 5 medals whilst the people who joined the ******** at B were getting 12. Now, they are doing a lot of work and they held B against overwhelming force, I am not asking for 12, but maybe 7 would be a little more appropriate.

1. Please make the default ship for each match the last ship you used. I joined a match in progress once and in my rush did not select the ship I had been putting all my resources into because it keeps defaulting to a starter ship (I bought the upgraded strike fighter for 5000 fleet coms).

2. One or two more medals for defending the whole time would be appreciated. I am a defender, I huddle on grass on Alderan, I watch the doors and I here I watch A or C. In one match I am thinking of I was at C the whole time, killed 4 or 5 guys that came to sniff whether it was defending or not and got 4 or 5 medals whilst the people who joined the ******** at B were getting 12. Now, they are doing a lot of work and they held B against overwhelming force, I am not asking for 12, but maybe 7 would be a little more appropriate.

1) fly into an asteroid: problem solved!

2) completely agree!

In your hanger screen you can move your 'preferred" ship into the number one slot where your available ships are shown at the bottom middle of the hanger. Just click and drag it over to the number one position and that is the ship you will be in once you get to battle pre-screen. Once you get there if you want to change your ship again you can just click on which one you want to change to and that is the ship you will actually be flying in once battle starts. You can also change ships mid battle. After you get killed you can change from scout to fighter or gunship.

In your hanger screen you can move your 'preferred" ship into the number one slot where your available ships are shown at the bottom middle of the hanger. Just click and drag it over to the number one position and that is the ship you will be in once you get to battle pre-screen. Once you get there if you want to change your ship again you can just click on which one you want to change to and that is the ship you will actually be flying in once battle starts. You can also change ships mid battle. After you get killed you can change from scout to fighter or gunship.

Excellent, thanks.

Well, just one or two more medals for defending then, thanks :)

Just an fyi, the alternate strike fighter is not an upgrade. Its has different advantages and disadvantages. Namely that you can no longer switch lasers, but you now can switch missiles.

Well, yes, but it is an upgrade for moi, based on what I like. Did I say it was an upgrade? I didn't mean to.

Well, yes, but it is an upgrade for moi, based on what I like. Did I say it was an upgrade? I didn't mean to.

Its cool, just pointing it out as many people aren't familiar with how GS works yet. Wouldn't want them wasting requisition thinking they were going to get an intrinsically superior ship.