Bored with SWTOR? No Endgame? Dead Server? I've got the solution!

Lionflash

I just rolled an IA and I really can't get into it. I'm not sure why. It seems to start off kinda slow...

However, I named her Vriska so I could make her crazy. I hope someone gets the reference...

Like all the class stories, they start off on the slow side.

It will however, pick up. I'd say as soon as you hit Drumond Kass. The key moment revolving around a table discussion.

I wonder how a female Agent will pan out. In terms of romances. I heard that the romance for the female isn't as good as with the male...

....and the possibility of a love triangle...

...and some more posibilities on the road.

Well, they all begin kind of slow. Go find NPC A cause he/she has whatcha need to kill/save NPC B. *yawn*

Then you get to the first main boss to finish act I. OMG WTH just happened? I was a good/bad girl/boy now I'm (opposite) how'd that happen?

Then you have some companion quests that tie in with other companions you have

looking at you Lokin and Doc

Then you start going through some **** that if YOU were the actual character and not just playing one, would either make you go insane, go homocidal, or cry emo tears.

It took me MONTHS to leave Tython on either my Consular or Knight cause the stories were so damn boring. Yes, yes. Jedis are monks. When do I get some FTBs? What? I don't get my love interest for my fem!knight until Balmorra? WTH?? What? I can't romance my first male companion who's not a lizard?

ARGH!

But believe me, you keep on with the stories and there will be SOMETHING that causes an emotional reaction.

Play the Imperial Agent storyline...

Man! What a thrill-ride. I'm at Chapter 2 "The Mind Trap" (lvl 37) and...WOW. Please, no spoilers, because I just can't wait to go home and continue the story. If you haven't played the Imperial Agent, I suggest you start now.

A little advice though...

Don't play a dry, empire loving *****...

I've been playing my character as a good hearted hero on the wrong side, who dislikes force users... mostly the Sith. I'm not going to give anything away, but if you would like to play a character and be a part of a story that isn't so unfortunately cliché... I'd say check it out.

One thing that the IA has over the other storylines are...moments. I remember so many moments from the IA story... but I can barely remember any from the JK story, and I thought the JK was pretty good.

If you have already played the IA story... play it again, I usually don't like to play a game twice so soo after beating it, but I'm already thinking about it...

TL;DR I would pay 15$/month just to play the IA story, and if they kept adding to IA storyline.

if you like the IA story line, you sr indeed get happy with very very little, IA story is one of the worse and that makes less sense in the whole game..

no wonder why you think the game its a blast.. if you think IA its the best lol..

oh well i guess everyone have they own opinion!

Like all the class stories, they start off on the slow side.

It will however, pick up. I'd say as soon as you hit Drumond Kass. The key moment revolving around a table discussion.

I wonder how a female Agent will pan out. In terms of romances. I heard that the romance for the female isn't as good as with the male...

....and the possibility of a love triangle...

...and some more posibilities on the road.

I've heard that the romance line with Vector is very sweet and cute. I'm looking forward to it. I like sappy stuff.

I'll stick with the IA and see if it gets more engaging. Maybe I just haven't connected to this character yet.

Surgery in an opera? How wonderfully decadent! And just when I was beginning to lose interest... Djambi, the chocolate icing!

Not really sure why this got mentioned, but I appreciate the Futurama reference.

As to the OP, I agree that the storylines can be great and with the perks of legacy it makes rolling alts somewhat worthwhile. My take on the storylines I've seen enough of to comment on:

Inquisitor: Love playing my sorc (main), but this story could have been MUCH better. It didn't feel very immersive or all that exciting TBH.

Consular: This is by far my least favorite story. The very end gets exciting.

Jedi Knight: If you get through chapter one, then you are definitely rewarded through the rest of the storyline. Kira is definitely my personal favorite companion.

Bounty Hunter: This was my favorite storyline so far. Nothing like being a total ****** out hunting the scum of the universe. (Blizz do good boss!)

Agent: Depends on how you want to play the character, but the first chapter is extremely rough if you want to be pro empire since Kaliyo basically hates you the whole time. I would have liked to get a second companion character a little earlier on, but I haven't made it past chapter one to get a full feel for the storyline yet.

if you like the IA story line, you sr indeed get happy with very very little, IA story is one of the worse and that makes less sense in the whole game..

no wonder why you think the game its a blast.. if you think IA its the best lol..

oh well i guess everyone have they own opinion!

True,

It is pretty hard to get into the story when english isn't your first language.

I've heard that the romance line with Vector is very sweet and cute. I'm looking forward to it. I like sappy stuff.

I'll stick with the IA and see if it gets more engaging. Maybe I just haven't connected to this character yet.

I know what you mean, I didn't really get my JK until I got to Tatooine. After it clicked she has become one of my fac-chars and I can't wait to see more of her story. Love my smuggler to bits, and the BH. Only problem is that I'm such a slow player, lol. But hey, as long as I'm having fun it's no problem.