Has anyone Found a purple crystal?

Reilyn

only purple crystal i have seen is on a riad vendor in a lightsaber that costs 1 token and requires level 50 to use :( all the other quest crystals have been removed from the game as we belive bioware wanted them as a reward for higher levels

Mace Windu obviously power levelled.

If I recall right, he did go on some elaborate quest or something to get a purple crystal, so them being rare isn't too big of a stretch. I kind of like it that way, although I wish there more options than red green yellow orange for 50 levels.

If I recall right, he did go on some elaborate quest or something to get a purple crystal, so them being rare isn't too big of a stretch. I kind of like it that way, although I wish there more options than red green yellow orange for 50 levels.

I think he got it as a reward. In his days there were virtually none left.

So let's hoard them all to make sure it stays canon! >:)

only purple crystal i have seen is on a riad vendor in a lightsaber that costs 1 token and requires level 50 to use :( all the other quest crystals have been removed from the game as we belive bioware wanted them as a reward for higher levels

That's stupid. Apparently we only get choice after we are done with the story.

this is a good thing. the main noticable thing about a lightsaber is it's blade colour. a trooper or other gun-class can look forward to getting a sweet looking new weapon, but most lightsabers look the same or it's hard to even see them properly, the only thing you can look forward to changing on them is the blade colour, having them rare means you have a carrot to strive for.