c u in rateds

XeSTiL

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember you from Bondar Crystal.

Pretty decent, as I recall. Still got dropped by my sniper on the regular, though ;)

i was terribad on bondar crystal... this was no accomplishment then i assure you. it was barely one when i stopped playing tor

omg..... you're going to be "pvp viable" status confirmed by the masses after this... sage/sorc is going to be harder to kill... scoundrel healing is going to be a hot fest even more so...... wow

you mean I wasn't pvp viable anymore? damn. I guess I will try harder. I really am looking forward to these abilites. Some of them have to be pve only ones. but damn... 60 m teleport? in huttball how op as hell

you mean I wasn't pvp viable anymore? damn. I guess I will try harder. I really am looking forward to these abilites. Some of them have to be pve only ones. but damn... 60 m teleport? in huttball how op as hell

you know damage ops are only "pvp viable" if you're a lowbie twink according to the forums and all that jazz. 60m teleport has to be like stealth where it takes the ball from u... you would think...

you know damage ops are only "pvp viable" if you're a lowbie twink according to the forums and all that jazz. 60m teleport has to be like stealth where it takes the ball from u... you would think...

lol. not how I would use it. but yeah, they would have to make it take the ball from you. I wonder how wide the huttball maps are. think sideways!!!!

I need to team with less Asians and start teaming with you guys. Nerd-rage and nerd'rage were brothers from my bondar crystal server and they had a younger bro that only played imp... Only black dudes I knew in the game. But there are 10 million Asians and emo white kids

Why is this titled "c u in rateds" if you are nonexistent in the rated scene? Being carried for 5 wins gives u no reason to act like a tool.

to piss select people off. havent even played the game really since october, c'mon kid keep up

I need to team with less Asians and start teaming with you guys. Nerd-rage and nerd'rage were brothers from my bondar crystal server and they had a younger bro that only played imp... Only black dudes I knew in the game. But there are 10 million Asians and emo white kids

Lol, emo white kids.