Season 8 Rewards

EricMusco

In order to figure out who the top 96 or even the top 3 are, they need to fix the leaderboards which hasn't been updated in weeks! not just updated, FIXED! get the duplicate names off of their and remove the known hacker/win trader from the boards. Edited by VaceDemon

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there some way to see in game what the flairs mean? The only way I have found is too look at the ones I have.

flairs are self explaintory, havok flair, corrupted command flair, eternal command flair.

the rank I-IV and the "legendary player" flairs can be hovered over for their base description

I'de like to ask a few questions about ranked rewards.

So if you get to gold tier, can that character buy gold tier legacy items for your other characters? or are gold tier rewards bound to a toon that is gold tier?

second, if your in the top 96 of all players, will the 96 reward go only to the character in the 96? or will a copy be mailed to each of your active toons.

flairs are self explaintory, havok flair, corrupted command flair, eternal command flair.

the rank I-IV and the "legendary player" flairs can be hovered over for their base description

So those other flairs come from cartel market packs?

Wow, I thought people did something to earn them.

nah, flairs are just biowares latest money grab idea. I dont have any of them, only the I-IV and the LP one. though Id like the ranked flair. if it was cool looking that is.

black... if it was black.

My bet is the ranked flair will be the same across tiers with a color variation to distinguish them. Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum for top 3.

If the flair is just the character outline when someone targets me then I hope we can toggle it off. I don't even want some weird character outline.

I hope the weapons and the mount are cool though. Please give the weapons some kind of lighting effect like you have done for a couple of the seasons so far and please give a toggle to the mount (like the trash truck's headlight).

Oh god why are we dragging this season out until august. Can't we just end it with 5.3 and go into preseason until 5.4. You guys clearly need time to unclutter the leaderboards and fix them so they update. And it will give everyone some time to reset and maybe discuss some issues and changes. Edited by frosttj

• 2 weeks later...

In the next few weeks we will work on getting you an exact list of what each item is along with screenshots. As a reminder, the season will be ending with Game Update 5.4. Let us know your thoughts!

-eric

What's up ?

In the next few weeks we will work on getting you an exact list of what each item is along with screenshots. As a reminder, the season will be ending with Game Update 5.4. Let us know your thoughts!

-eric

Any updates on the Ranked PVP rewards Eric?

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

-eric[/color]

There is more than month left since that annoucement and still NO feedback about screenshots, prices or tier-rating demands :(

Edited by maksimiliano

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

-eric[/color]

There is more than month left since that annoucement and still NO feedback about screenshots, prices or tier-rating demands :(

If I'm working for a company and their communication is this bad, it sends up a red flag for me.....I.E ****!!

But i guess its ok to pay for a service and get treated like garbage and just accept it as the norm.