Ranked 4s

Dukago

Hey Pot5, my guild from JC is looking for another Est server to que 4s on..... was wondering if there are any teams here on Pot5 that que constantly that we could go against.

Harb just isn't doing it for us with the gcd lag and connection issues.

Vps <Postmortem> JC

Kana'ba and <University of Coruscant> are constantly looking for people to queue. So I'd imagine you could fight them every night, worst case scenario. Hakuna also queues. And I hear there are 3 other teams queuing as well randomly. Edited by SOULCASTER

I was told only 2 teams que on Pot5, where on TEH we have 5 teams in que 5 nights a week... Looks like a RP server is more popular for 4s then a pvp server :(

Your choice but

a.) we have more than 2 teams

b.) currently, the highest rated team in the world is on pot5

I look at the leaderboards and I see no people from Ebon Hawk at the top. If you want to judge a server's activity look at the top 30 or so for group ranked. Pot5 has the best east coast teams whereas I shudder to think what the level of play on Ebon Hawk is. A Jung Ma team recently transferred here and then transferred back after not being able to play at the required level to succeed on this server (and not wanting to improve). This is the main reason we have fewer teams: Hakuna doesn't lose very often and unless it's to us I doubt Crushers do either.

It's your choice but let's not pretend EH is a better server for group ranked. If you want to be kings of the sandbox fine but when you're ready to play on the swingset come to Pot5 or Harbinger. Speaking just for my team, we can usually get 3-5 nights of ranked in each week on pot5 depending on our availability.

Edited by EnzoForMe

It's your choice but let's not pretend EH is a better server for group ranked. If you want to be kings of the sandbox fine but when you're ready to play on the swingset come to Pot5 or Harbinger. Speaking just for my team, we can usually get 3-5 nights of ranked in each week on pot5 depending on our availability.

This. Hakuna has probably the top team on the East Coast right now. There are quality teams on the West Coast at Harbinger. Unfortunately, the notorious Harbinger "spike" lag is quite unbearable. My ping is actually decent on Harbinger and sits at 100-100ms. The issue is I get random spikes mid-arena to 190-210ms that last for 5-10 seconds. This makes it rather hard to consistently perform. Considering I'm used to constant 20ms pings on PoT5, 200ms is pretty unbearable for me. Anyways, EAST COAST WISE, PoT5 has the top teams in the game there, and I would encourage transfers for any teams on Eastern Standard Time.

Edited by revcrisis

Your choice but

I look at the leaderboards and I see no people from Ebon Hawk at the top. If you want to judge a server's activity look at the top 30 or so for group ranked. Pot5 has the best east coast teams whereas I shudder to think what the level of play on Ebon Hawk is. A Jung Ma team recently transferred here and then transferred back after not being able to play at the required level to succeed on this server (and not wanting to improve). This is the main reason we have fewer teams: Hakuna doesn't lose very often and unless it's to us I doubt Crushers do either.

.....harbinger....

.....harbinger....

Yes we all love the server with the *******st connection in the United States. The entire server crashing during ranked while all others are running is a lot of fun. Also, dat m/s for us east coasters.

Edited by EnzoForMe

Yes we all love the server with the *******st connection in the United States. The entire server crashing during ranked while all others are running is a lot of fun. Also, dat m/s for us east coasters.

i play w/ 1200 ping half the time on harbinger no excuses play like a champion as the pve kids say

Your choice but

God this post is amazing.

I lol'd.

Chill with the drama mate, go back to your server section of the forums. Unless you aren't going to transfer here make a character here etc. and play some ranked on pot5 you don't belong here, and you are not welcome here, your reputation ain't off to a good start.

What time are teams running 4's? My guild is trying to start up a team and would love to get in on the action.

The most consistent teams are Hakuna Matata and University of Coruscant. Teams like I AM LEGEND will q occasionally. If you team wants to play games, Hakuna and University queue like 3-5 nights a week so there are games to be had.