<Esoteric Order's> Second World PvP event!

SawneyRath

My apologies guys. I could not show up, as RL came crashing down on me at the last minute.

I'm glad that everything went well minus the number of Imperial Players. Next Month's event I will be sure to encourage the Empire to strike back for this defeat! :).

That's unfortunate :( However the event was fun for all I believe, if nothing else it was good to still get together as a community and enjoy some pvp. That was the overall goal correct? :)

I'm waiting in fear of the Empire's inevitable strike back! ;)

That's unfortunate :( However the event was fun for all I believe, if nothing else it was good to still get together as a community and enjoy some pvp. That was the overall goal correct? :)

I'm waiting in fear of the Empire's inevitable strike back! ;)

That is indeed the goal of our Monthly PvPs! Next month will hopefully go better for us Imperials (Who usually do out number the Republic.) I'm beginning the planning for it as we speak. If anyone in the community wants to add some ideas, please shoot me a PM, and I will gladly hear them. If their good ideas, we'll work 'em into the PvP event!

After all, this isn't about <EO> hosting an event. This is about the server coming together and having a good time doing what it does best, RPvP!

The issue is that there are new imp guilds rising like Uprising working on gear before they attend events. We need to know where each guild is at in gear and whats going on, on imp side, honestly the imp lacks the good pvpers it use to have, its still a reconstruction after the damage EAware has done to the game. Consider doing OPvP events when we discover good imp pvpers as they get geared up right now, its a mystery. Better yet, wait until Feb/March 2013 aka Proving Day to do OPvP, at that point hopefully they do it right(looks at EAware), if they do, I will do OPvP 24/7 baby! ;) Edited by Jonoku

I thought Uprising was Black Sun's lowbie guild, which if that's true, of course they are undergeared. This was more of RL getting in the way and coordination on the Imperial side. The players, skill, and gear is there, they just didn't make it.

This is true. Over half of the people that I know who PvP regularly didn't make it for the event on the Imp side.

As far as I've seen in imp team warzones, some people either give up easily, or get steam rolled. Its rare to see good imps anymore, low confidence, low competitiveness, lack of effort. It looks like people are still gearing up on imp side on this server while pubs are geared up already. I hate to point out the flaws but ya.... Edited by Jonoku

As far as I've seen in imp team warzones, some people either give up easily, or get steam rolled. Its rare to see good imps anymore, low confidence, low competitiveness, lack of effort. It looks like people are still gearing up on imp side on this server while pubs are geared up already. I hate to point out the flaws but ya....

That's the appearance from the Warzones, but I know from just last month's PvP, the Imperials have a lot of good PvPers. Like Eisys said, they just didn't show up this time. Maybe the day was bad, the time.. Who knows why? But we have good PvPers on the Imperial side.

Thanks for the OPvP! I had a lot of fun Sunday, not just during the official event time, but for a few hours prior as well. Spent something like 6 hours on Tatooine just running around finding fights. The Senate Guard were who provoked the first wave of OPvP that I was involved in with their ransacking of the Imp outposts. Was a total blast.

Imp turnout wasn't that bad initially. However, a lot of the Imps left for whatever reason after 10-15 minutes. Even more left as our numbers began to thin and the Pubs started to put a beat down on us. A bit disappointing that so many Imps bailed when the going started to get tough. However, Imperial side was in no way organized so we were pretty much just straight pugging the defense of the outpost for whatever that's worth.

Anyway, here's a ss from that day: http://bit.ly/U6UNUz

• 10 months later...