Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Changes: Deception Assassin / Infiltration Shadow

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Class Changes: Deception Assassin / Infiltration Shadow
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KumbayaGOD
09.25.2017 , 09:59 PM | #81
i think this nerf is already set in stones and nothing will change bioware because if they revert this then they also need to revert all other classes that is nerfed like markman sniper recent post update
http://www.swtor.com/r/vczzh2 click here for referal code you you get: FREE TRANSFER , FREE STUFFS, FREE 7 DAYS SUBSCRIPTION, FREE UNLOCK AND MORE

Decidion
09.25.2017 , 10:05 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by KumbayaGOD View Post
i think this nerf is already set in stones and nothing will change bioware because if they revert this then they also need to revert all other classes that is nerfed like markman sniper recent post update
Yep, they proven many times in the past that once they announce something like this, it is set in stone....no amount of "feedback" will change their minds. Just sad they are so horse-blindered and narrow minded.

DarthSealth
09.25.2017 , 10:09 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
Beta testers tend to overreact and ask for a complete overhaul of system/balance/content changes they have issues with. Ive seen it firsthand in multiple games. Instead, beta testers/test servwr participants need to make small tweak suggestions, knowing that devs arent going to completely scrap the entire plan they spent months and months preparing.
I guess you didn't participate in this particular Beta because we all said launch was going to be a rocky road which it was we just didn't sugarcoat it.
When issues like non visible npcs and other little hiccups/bugs minor ones which only needed to be polished out.

Which a lot did around patch 1.x but if you was to know you'd find the patch was quite close to release date and the number of fixes but I remember it was abit late because player base died out when I could login to my server no problem and have no trouble with MMO quests like gathering items via killing a beast because hardly anyone was on Tython compared to launch.

BraverDre
09.25.2017 , 10:25 PM | #84
Deception was overperforming. Glad to see this changes

DarthSealth
09.25.2017 , 10:57 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
I have always noticed MMOs will typically overbuff to allow more players to participate and complete the hardest endgame content. As people learn rotations and mechanics of the fights, they are able to nerf/tune the classes based on metrics of performance, consistency, frequency of class vs others, etc. If they undertune to start, people leave and complain about content being impossible. No win situation either way.
Also just to state are class nerfs not for them to underperform you'll see not so long away a buff of some sort which will lead to a nerf. Starting off people know no better and I have never heard nor seen people leave or complain over such I have seen quite the opposite people leaving because of untested content whether class changes or new content.

DanNV
09.25.2017 , 11:12 PM | #86
IMO, BW is now staffed by fools and idiots. (Probably has been all along.) I realize there is no chance of enough content to keep people happy, but nerfing classes so it is mathematically impossible to complete content isn't the way to stretch what you've got. My raid group is on the edge of falling apart because we can't progress due to all the foolish nerfs BW has done and is doing. We keep having to back up to try to work back up to where we were months ago. I can't believe this just keeps going on. And I can't believe the idiots making these decisions are still employed anywhere. As soon as my team give up, I'm out. I'm doing month by month so I can drop out at any time. This game isn't worth the time or effort anymore and his hasn't been fun since 3.3 or so. You just keep making it worse.

BW, give it up, shut it down and go get your unemployment checks. That might be something you can be good at.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Devs gambled everything on GC RNG, but they didn't even get green loot.
REGULATORS

DarthZaul
09.25.2017 , 11:20 PM | #87
Wut? Since when did deception need such a huge nerf? They are gonna be as bad as new arsenal after this.

Kaldron_Fell
09.26.2017 , 12:15 AM | #88
Keith's Roadmap for the second half of 2017:

☑ Piss off every single player still around
☑ Forget about new content for the most part (more op bosses? But we already made two?! New PvP? Eh!)
☐ Get every last player to leave
☐ Get game shut down

Good to have goals, innit...
Cult of the Wailing Wookiee

merovejec
09.26.2017 , 12:33 AM | #89
Finnaly they will be nerfed
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68010

Equeliber
09.26.2017 , 12:40 AM | #90
Nerfs were needed, for sure. These seem a bit harsh. Still, I would accept them if Hatred was in a better state. It's is like Innovative Ordnance and Arsenal. Even after nerfs most people will still play Deception because Hatred is missing a lot of things.
Ael Vienne, Sith Sorcerer Bramau, Operative Eirinn, Sith Juggernaut Darth Malgus
<Nerfherders>