Looking for PvP Guild

Porpuspumper

Hello;

I am looking for a pvp oriented guild that focus's mainly on forming level 50 pre-made groups and also forming or recruiting ranked team members. Preferr a mature, experienced guild (18+ years old members that has been on swtor for quite some time). Member count is not a concern of mine, only people with similar insterest as mine for end game pvp'ing.

I am a level 50 assassin with 20k hp, and sitting at 55 valor rank currently. Retured to swtor after taking about a year off due to school and work related issues. I currently live in the central time zone of the United States. My play time consists of Sundays - Thursdays 5:00 pm - 12:00 am, Fridays 5:00 pm - when ever my body is ready to go to sleep and Saturdays are consistanly all day.

If you have any questions or would like to do an on the spot interview, you may whisper me in game @ Porpuspumper or @ Sprungstream (my alt), or if you wish, you may reply to this post as I will be monitoring for any considerations. I am also willing to complete any online applications if requested.

Thank you!

Edited by Porpuspumper