Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War of the Future (OOC and Sign-ups)

rymasta
10.16.2013 , 09:19 AM | #121
would you guys be willing to switch sites to finish this? Be honest I want to take a vote
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

MdLogan
10.16.2013 , 10:56 AM | #122
I would be most willing to.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Xakthul
10.16.2013 , 03:22 PM | #123
I've got no prob switching. Just make sure you link it,
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

rymasta
10.17.2013 , 07:43 AM | #124
Ok I'm gonna go set it up on that site then I'll link and we'll continue there.
www.remnantsofhope.com

rymasta
10.19.2013 , 02:09 PM | #125
I'm moving the thread to the new site tonight. Legolegion linked in one of her posts in this thread
www.remnantsofhope.com

Xakthul
10.19.2013 , 02:22 PM | #126
Ok. Cool
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger

MdLogan
10.20.2013 , 04:15 PM | #127
Alright I posted on the other site so Xakthul will have to see the reply there
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Xakthul
10.20.2013 , 04:45 PM | #128
Got it.

Also, MD, how is the Beta of "Powers" going? I'm looking forward to it.

MdLogan
10.20.2013 , 05:41 PM | #129
It is going incredibly well. We are still working through a few bugs but aside form that it is going well. The first war is going to commence relatively soon.