Allow us to Revisit/Replay Class Story like you have KOTFE Chapters

HuaRya

Like a lot of others we like the original class stories so much we create characters only to experience the original story and then either abandon or delete them.

Why not allow us to earn XP by replaying the original class stories. This could be on a planet by planet method or by ship console.

Edited by HuaRya

I have wondered this since they launched kotfe. The only reason i think they wouldn't do it is money. people like the titles that story unlocks, but also don't want to level up. so they buy the 70 boost off the cartel market that allows them to still progress story. they would lose money on that item if people could just buy the normal boost and unlock the story titles. - I agree with you. I feel having multiple boost types is a bit "greedy." Also, i would love to knock Baras around again and again... oh if only they would do this

That's a good point are you talking about the purchase of 360 cc's for 5 pack XP?

Aren't titles and choices re-written in the replay of the KOTFE chapters? If or if not I think replay of vanilla class stories would be handled the same way.

That's a good point are you talking about the purchase of 360 cc's for 5 pack XP?

Aren't titles and choices re-written in the replay of the KOTFE chapters? If or if not I think replay of vanilla class stories would be handled the same way.

No, he's talking about people who use an Outlander token to create an insta60 or insta65 character.

Nothing is rewritten when you replay a KotFE chapter. Only your character's first play counts. (I don't believe there are any titles *in* KotFE, and if there are, they are not rewritten.) Doing it this way avoids a whole big huge pile of oddities, like what happens after KotFE Chapter X based on what you did there and in Chapter III versus what you do to someone in KotET Chapter III.(1)(2)

(1) I'm being deliberately vague because it's aggressively spoilerish. See box.

If you let the reactor blow in Chapter III and blow up the Spire in Chapter X, Koth takes off with the Gravestone. He then comes back for a couple of cameos to avoid some specific oddities, and you can kill him or banish him or try unsuccessfully to persuade him to come back in KotET Chapter III. If you could rewrite Chapter X of KotFE so that you preserved the Spire, you could end up with Koth being simultaneously alive and dead.

(2) Something similar can happen to Troopers, but it doesn't finalise until War on Iokath, which happens after the end of KotET. See box.

If you blew the Spire in Chapter X *or* if you let Kaliyo blow it, Elara Dorne royally reams you and then leaves. Again, if you could rewrite Chapter X, she would be simultaneously there and not there.