Nim Titan6

killed this guy for the first time last night and had a couple questions was hoping for some clarification

my group had one pull were titan threw the 2 grenades before the air strike happened, and another pull where the sequence of abilities from him happened almost instantly one after the other

and a few pulls where 1 person would die in one of the launches even though they were behind a rock crouched

wondering if other groups that kill him or try him have experienced this, Im guessing it's just another swtor bug?

Normally, he puts his grenade out right after Air Strike. At least, that is when the scripting is intended to converge. However, Air Strike, Lots of Missiles and Launch are all based on timers. Huge Grenade is based solely on ability sequences. Thus, if you can disrupt the sequence of abilities, you can move Huge Grenade around relative to the big milestone abilities.

The only way I know of that this happens is when Kick is delayed. Thus, if the tank with agro is out of melee range for a protracted period of time after Launch, then Kick is delayed (sometimes even until right before Air Strike), which in turn delays Huge Grenade.

In general, this is very bad. Don't do it. :-)

Grats on the kill though. The old NiM bosses aren't exactly pushovers, even with the extra gear.

Edited by KeyboardNinja

I don't know about the first part, but I will admit to dieing to and/or wiping the group due to the rock thing a few times.

Sometimes the animation will go off but you won't actually be behind a rock. The best way to avoid this is to not consider yourself crouched until you get a buff. I don't remember exactly what it is, but I think it's a little blue and white icon.