Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Onderon Daily Mission Feedback

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Onderon Daily Mission Feedback
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gelious
09.16.2019 , 11:41 AM | #61
imperial daily mission "Two birds with one stone"

According to mission text you are supposed to gather 3 items from Republic and then plant them somewhere. I never got past gathering the items. Either I am blind, or they are just not there. The area for the quest is teeming with Republic Special Forces, but they only drop trash items. The chests they are guarding are a part of bonus mission and can't be looted, you can only blow them up. The weapon, armor and datapad are nowhere to be seen.
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. The Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Xatras - Jedi Guardian; Xatra - Commando; Helimana - Mercenary; Nellios - Operative; Mellas - Sith Assassin.

NebRanger
09.16.2019 , 11:42 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Gelious View Post
imperial daily mission "Two birds with one stone"

According to mission text you are supposed to gather 3 items from Republic and then plant them somewhere. I never got past gathering the items. Either I am blind, or they are just not there. Area's mission is teeming with Republic Special Forces, but they only drop trash items. The chests they are guarding are a part of bonus mission and can't be looted, you can only blow them ip. The weapon, armor and datapad are nowhere to be seen.
Weapon: Near the platforms in the back with the three destroyable crates on them.
Datapad: Tent on the south side of the central island.
Armor: Tent near the Proving Grounds.

DeeMoneyBig
10.22.2019 , 06:19 PM | #63

Angel - <Resurgum>

Ahku
10.23.2019 , 03:51 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Banthabreeder View Post
Ok, either I'm really stupid or I'm just completely missing what I'm supposed to do.

Pub side. Quest: [Daily] Feed's Gone Dark - Place Motion Tracking Devices: 0/3
I have scoured the entire area and can not find anything to click on to complete this quest. I thought maybe I have the devices in my Mission Items but nothing there. I have floated my cursor over every tree, plant, rock, hillside, dirt road and mound. I dunno what to do? Was I supposed to pick something up from somewhere first?
Same Here. Even climbed all the rocks for the saber. Nothing