New quest chain idea!!

Deadsevolution

First post on the forums, lets see how this goes...

I had an idea that if a char on either the republic side or the empire side has max light side/dark side points (republic - dark / empire - light) that a quest should become available, and this quest would at the end let you change faction, it could only be done twice, and you would keep your stat's and everything. the quest chain should be difficult and have a very solid story line.

Thoughts???

(Yes i got this idea from Darth Raven ;) )

First post on the forums, lets see how this goes...

I had an idea that if a char on either the republic side or the empire side has max light side/dark side points (republic - dark / empire - light) that a quest should become available, and this quest would at the end let you change faction, it could only be done twice, and you would keep your stat's and everything. the quest chain should be difficult and have a very solid story line.

Thoughts???

(Yes i got this idea from Darth Raven ;) )

Really that's a pretty cool idea, on the back of that , however, you need to think of the ramifications.

We distinguish Emp from Rep distinctively in PvP.

Confusing animations on the battlefield mixed class

Also that would make a Jedi a Sith... We have dark jedi but typically dark jedi hold no real interest, the original concept of being with us ~(rep) would stil be dear but they're not deep enough to become sith. They just wander and "meh..." Same as light sith, they wouldn't REALLY join the rep fully, still why I wonder w t f scourges deal is. My dadddy ran out of popcorn, i;m running with that.

Really that's a pretty cool idea, on the back of that , however, you need to think of the ramifications.

We distinguish Emp from Rep distinctively in PvP.

Confusing animations on the battlefield mixed class

Also that would make a Jedi a Sith... We have dark jedi but typically dark jedi hold no real interest, the original concept of being with us ~(rep) would stil be dear but they're not deep enough to become sith. They just wander and "meh..." Same as light sith, they wouldn't REALLY join the rep fully, still why I wonder w t f scourges deal is. My dadddy ran out of popcorn, i;m running with that.

My thoughts would be that it would be WoW faction change.