Non Force Sensitive Sith Pureblood

Tylerloliver

During the first class quest on Voss I encountered a Sith Pureblood that was not force sensitive. I realize that the Sith race & Sith order are two seperate things, but it was my understanding that all Sith Purebloods born without sensitivity to the force were killed in their infancy. How is the existance of a non force sensitive Sith Pureblood possible in the empire?

(This NPC was working for the empire, so her existance was not a secret at all. & she was definitely not lying about her inability.)

During the first class quest on Voss I encountered a Sith Pureblood that was not force sensitive. I realize that the Sith race & Sith order are two seperate things, but it was my understanding that all Sith Purebloods born without sensitivity to the force were killed in their infancy. How is the existance of a non force sensitive Sith Pureblood possible in the empire?

(This NPC was working for the empire, so her existance was not a secret at all. & she was definitely not lying about her inability.)

Which class did this appear to? I don't recall this person. Were they clearly not force sensitive or were they just not in sith robes? There are Pure Blood's who were too weak in the force to be "Sith". A different non-sensitive Sith appears in the Jedi story for Belsavis, where the Emperor spared the person, I assume any high ranker could have spared her if the fancy took them. As to how it's possible, it's a big galaxy, anythings possible :tran_grin:

Now where is Aurbere when we need him...

Did somebody say my name? :)

Now not every Sith(as in the species) was Force-sensitive. These Sith would belong in the Slave caste of the Sith Empire (notably King Adas' Empire, long before Vitiate's Empire).

Note that a good majority of the Sith were Force-sensitive, so the number of Sith slaves wasn't that high.

Edit: Members of the slave caste that were Sith were either too weak to command the Dark Side or were simply not Force-sensitive. Again, note King Adas' Empire.

Edited by Aurbere

See, I remember a recruit when I joined up designated number 5 (numbers at recruit stage but apt) "Pretty flower!" "need more input". Well he was keen as mustard but couldn't be what he wanted due to his lack of attention and possible lapse into psychosis....

In a nutshell laymans for the sith empire, anyone can fire a rifle but some people eeeeeh...Just not for them.

Which class did this appear to? I don't recall this person. Were they clearly not force sensitive or were they just not in sith robes? There are Pure Blood's who were too weak in the force to be "Sith". A different non-sensitive Sith appears in the Jedi story for Belsavis, where the Emperor spared the person, I assume any high ranker could have spared her if the fancy took them. As to how it's possible, it's a big galaxy, anythings possible :tran_grin:

It was in the Sith Inquisitor class quest. She was an intelligence officer (Or something to that effect.) Researching the Voss for the empire. Just a desk jockey. Definitely not Sith. (In the lisghtsaber sense)

There are Pure Blood's who were too weak in the force to be "Sith".

But as I recall from dialogues with one of the agent's companions, Temple, all force sensitives are suppoused to be sent to Korriban. It doesn't matter if they are weak or strong, they are still given a little choice. You're sensitive => you train and become a Sith or you die.

That is, in fact, Temple's main problem: she can manipulate the Force a little, but she is still too weak to be a proper Sith. So her father had to hide her abilities all the time.

Besides, do you remember this quest on Balmorra? You are sent to destroy weak Force sensitives, who are hiding from the Empire just because they realize: they would never be able to pass their trials on Korriban.

Maybe the situation is different with purebloods, who knows. But from what I've seen in the game, they are not such a privilaged race and have the same rights as humans. They are just generally in better connection with the Force. So if humans have to face this "become a Sith or die" choice, why shouldn't purebloods?

Edited by Yria

But as I recall from dialogues with one of the agent's companions, Temple, all force sensitives are suppoused to be sent to Korriban. It doesn't matter if they are weak or strong, they are still given a little choice. You're sensitive => you train and become a Sith or you die.

That is, in fact, Temple's main problem: she can manipulate the Force a little, but she is still too weak to be a proper Sith. So her father had to hide her abilities all the time.

Besides, do you remember this quest on Balmorra? You are sent to destroy weak Force sensitives, who are hiding from the Empire just because they realize: they would never be able to pass their trials on Korriban.

Maybe the situation is different with purebloods, who knows. But from what I've seen in the game, they are not such a privilaged race and have the same rights as humans. They are just generally in better connection with the Force. So if humans have to face this "become a Sith or die" choice, why shouldn't purebloods?

PACHOW! Pretty much nailed it.

Think "We're better than the jones'es. If you can sew you better damn well SEW! IF YOU DON'T WE'LL FEED YOU TO THE PIG!!!" Deliverance, everyone knows that one, No choice you get told where and when, if you're not good enough you get told. I guess it's another test maybe. People told will just go "oh, ok" instead of "F you it's on!" kina helps weed them out tooooooo...

SITH lady's and gents, give it up! They'll be here all month, please try the veal and remember to tip your waitress!

She's not force sensitive at all. She is, however, a very good researcher AND very good looking. Either of those two things may have kept her alive. Also, while nonforce sensitive purebloods may have been traditionally put to death, we don't know if that's true at this time, or if it was a choice of the parents or a societal rule. She is also married. I've just reached that point in the story (and so won't be reading this further after this post), so I don't know to who, but that might also be a factor, depending on his level of power. Edited by errant_knight

In the Revan Novel there was a pureblood called Satchel, who had almost NO connection to the force. He was an advisor to a member of the dark council and Lord Scourge pretty much spat on him, because he despised non-force sensitive members of his species. So, it can happen. Not just very often. These Sith have a very low rank, but they are not automatically slaves.