Got invited first wave, stuck at work

LordArioc

Haha I wouldn't call those things being a loser!

I'm at work as well, with plans already tonight. So it looks like it will be tomorrow night at the earliest for me, even though I'm already in.

I'm not expecting to play much though anyway, Friday is my game night... Graduate school and work ahhh!!

It was tongue in cheek ;)

But yeah, I hear you. After tonight I cant play until Friday. My brother's wife gave birth yesterday, so I gotta bring him some scotch tomorrow, and Thursday is the company Holiday party.

Dont these people know SWTOR came out this week?

to the people at work with early release access....DIAF

Obligatory u mad bro?

I managed to get a couple of my characters made before I had to head in to work. Won't be to play until tomorrow most likely but RL comes first and all, gotta have your priorities straight.

I'm happy I still have a job to be stuck at. Especially one that lets me post on the SWtOR forums while at work!

I as well am stuck at work, with a computer that can not play swtor :p

ah well, guess I will not get any real time in until the 15 when the head start was originally planned and when I had asked for time off!

Obligatory u mad bro?

I managed to get a couple of my characters made before I had to head in to work. Won't be to play until tomorrow most likely but RL comes first and all, gotta have your priorities straight.

Pewdiepie XD Famous comment.

Responsibility and stuff is a double edged sword. I hate to work but it makes me rich (at least according to Obama) and allows me to have a nice gaming rig and ability to buy and subscribe to games. Only downside is that it takes 12 hours out of my life each weekday.

Ok, tell ya what I'm gonna do. Since I'm such a nice guy I'll go ahead and play your early access for ya while your at work. Then when you get home you'll already have a head start,. Just send me your game logins and I'll get started right away... :D

To the mods, this is completely a joke. No I am not actually asking for peoples logins so don't send me a warning PM for post made in pure jest.