For those that still get some joy out of PvP, please chime in on this guys post

cycao

Why bother?

BioWare is obviously not going to remove PvP from the game no matter what. No point bickering in a thread about it.

I made a comment over there. Clearly it was a troll thread anyhow, they had to know that Bioware would never fulfill that request.

They already did somewhat. They didn't loose over 1.4 million subscribers randomly.

I see your point, but the loss was unintentional, caused by failed management. Bioware has bigger PVP plans in the works and I am glad for it.

That guy is nuts and obviously BW/EA won't take him seriously. He also said that PVP isn't part of the story/game theme...but I feel it definitely is since we have two factions that are at war with each other and in PVP that's exactly what we are doing.:rolleyes:

And if we are fighting against the same faction, it's because we're in a training simulation so we are more prepared to fight the enemy faction by practicing with our own.

And complaining that we PVP players are the ones that BW is catering to...

Also where did he get that number from? 99% of players wanting his ridiculous demands? :D

Edited by Solarenergy

They already did somewhat. They didn't loose over 1.4 million subscribers randomly.

IB geeR.

And yeah, the thread is garbo. If someone created a thread called "Remove RP or Remove PvE", Allison would have locked it within 5 minutes, and a perma ban would have been given. Troof.

Clearly it was a troll thread anyhow, they had to know that Bioware would never fulfill that request.

It's not a troll thread if the guy was serious in his own mind about it, which I'm pretty sure he was. Definitely a retarded request though.

Even though the post would have gone unnoticed by anyone who works for BW/EA anyways... thanks for pointing it out. I can't believe so many people jumped on a band wagon for an idea that would be the last nail in the coffin for this game.

It's not a troll thread if the guy was serious in his own mind about it, which I'm pretty sure he was. Definitely a retarded request though.

Well then his mind is a craaazzzy place. To post something like that AND be serious about it?

That person does not seem to be mentally healthy.

Why bother?

BioWare is obviously not going to remove PvP from the game no matter what. No point bickering in a thread about it.

An update for Star Wars: The Old Republic has been released:

- Removed PvP from the game, since people said so. It has been replaced with a rousing game of chinese checkers over tea.

- Removed the PvP area from the game, since it is no longer necessary. Warning: this area is now open to space and you may or may not be able to be sucked into the void forever. Workaround: never leave your ship or an PvE instance.

On-topic:

Yeah, I'm not worried about them removing PvP from the game. Non-scripted competition >> scripted artificial competition every day of the week.

IB geeR.

And yeah, the thread is garbo. If someone created a thread called "Remove RP or Remove PvE", Allison would have locked it within 5 minutes, and a perma ban would have been given. Troof.

Lmao!