The Hammerfist Clan is Recruiting (Empire, 18+)

corcode

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've gotten a lot of new members recently. So much that we're feeling the need to organize more ops groups! We're also getting pvp teams back together. Easily finding ourselves with 20+ people on every night.

I've never been busier! It's been so much fun running level FP and HMFP with all the new guildies!

I look forward to more Ops as well. And we are starting a new four-man dedicated leveling team next week!

Stop on by and check out HFC!

Greetings fellow empire and republic players alike. I am a 37 year old disabled U.S. Army veteran who is actively looking for a mature relaxed guild, one which when guildies are able to can and will help each other out with quests and such. Due to medical and home life reasons i am on as much as I can, i am a current subscriber and hopefully plan to stay that way....my current toon is a Miralukan lvl 12 Sith assassin currently on imperial fleet, i'm still learning the build process seeing that i never had much time before hand to play many mmo's so any and all help would be appreciated. if you are interested hit me up with an invite, or run with me on occasion and make your decision then

may the force be with you, always

Greetings fellow empire and republic players alike. I am a 37 year old disabled U.S. Army veteran who is actively looking for a mature relaxed guild, one which when guildies are able to can and will help each other out with quests and such. Due to medical and home life reasons i am on as much as I can, i am a current subscriber and hopefully plan to stay that way....my current toon is a Miralukan lvl 12 Sith assassin currently on imperial fleet, i'm still learning the build process seeing that i never had much time before hand to play many mmo's so any and all help would be appreciated. if you are interested hit me up with an invite, or run with me on occasion and make your decision then

may the force be with you, always

We love leveling and have many experienced and not so experienced members who love to give advice!! We are forming a third four-man leveling group this week and have several members lined up for more. We do indeed quest together and do upper-level HM FP and Ops.

Stop by and fill out an app if you haven't already, we would love to meet you.

Xay

PS I'm 99.99% sure you've filled out an app, just wanted to respond.

explain to me why xordecai talks **** 24/7

It's a long, sad story. See, when he was a small child, Zord's parents took him to the summit of Mount Everest. To this day, no one knows why, or how he survived for that matter. Anyway, he lost a ton of brain cells, and thus only has half a brain (the ancient half). Over the years, he developed normally, save for a few ticks he acquired. One of those ticks was the talking of ****, as you so kindly put it.

On a serious note, I really would not take Zord seriously if I were you. Thanks for the insight though; I may consider putting him on a tight leash.

It's a long, sad story. See, when he was a small child, Zord's parents took him to the summit of Mount Everest. To this day, no one knows why, or how he survived for that matter. Anyway, he lost a ton of brain cells, and thus only has half a brain (the ancient half). Over the years, he developed normally, save for a few ticks he acquired. One of those ticks was the talking of ****, as you so kindly put it.

On a serious note, I really would not take Zord seriously if I were you. Thanks for the insight though; I may consider putting him on a tight leash.

I heard he was found by Shurpas unconscious and was carried down the mountain but because they were so much shorter than him his head kept hitting tree trunks on the way down.

That sounds about right but I would have just explained how to use the ignore button since it would be more effective. Theres an option under the social tab where you can type in a players name and then you no longer see any chat from that player, works wonders in pvp but it seems to be a secret to most however.

Edited by TheTruthJT

Zenod,

It has been brought to my attention that my words have had a profound impact on you both emotionally and psychologically. It is with a heavy heart that I sincerely apologize to you for my remarks. Furthermore, if you have any future issues, please feel free to bring them to my attention and I'm sure we can talk about it like grown human beings.

Warm Regards,

Zordecai

Xordecai

Zordechai

Xordechai

Benjarvus

As long as there are no jumping or pipes involved, you should be fine. :w_angelic:

Of course the other issue is that with Xay's luck, the dance would draw aggro. lol

But Xay always jumps! She rarely, if ever, takes the stairs or ramps. Then she wonders why she dies. Then she gives me hell for being slow.

There is just no pleasing her.

I heard he was found by Shurpas unconscious and was carried down the mountain but because they were so much shorter than him his head kept hitting tree trunks on the way down.

No, Cor, that's my tale, which I am sure will explain a lot of things to folks. (That and all the drugs that I did in the 60's.)

Zenod,

It has been brought to my attention that my words have had a profound impact on you both emotionally and psychologically. It is with a heavy heart that I sincerely apologize to you for my remarks. Furthermore, if you have any future issues, please feel free to bring them to my attention and I'm sure we can talk about it like grown human beings.

isn't that cute. someone's trying to sound all mature and nice :(

But Xay always jumps! She rarely, if ever, takes the stairs or ramps. Then she wonders why she dies. Then she gives me hell for being slow.

There is just no pleasing her.

When did I die old man??? I think you are jealous that I made that snow jump (several times) and you didn't.

Sigh, I promise to walk slower.

And no forbidden dances for you...

Xay

PS I"m hard to please???????????

Come to think of it, I think I might be busy Friday night...

Edited by greyladydeux

Come to think of it, I think I might be busy Friday night...

Oh...uh, you weren't planning on meeting those Jedi Padawans, were you? 'Cause...I may have accidentally force choked them to death.

Dark Helmet was angry that day.

Oh...uh, you weren't planning on meeting those Jedi Padawans, were you? 'Cause...I may have accidentally force choked them to death.

Dark Helmet was angry that day.

Dang Haldri! That's the third time this month!

Well, I guess I may be free Friday night after all...