BRB, Eric is AFK Round 2

EricMusco

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Daniel Steed,

Thank you for your post. It seems you are the person to talk to.

Could we please finally have an icon for our Galactic Strongholds forum?

We're tired of being the unwanted stepchild.

Thanks!

Yes, this, please. I mean seriously, how hard is it to put an icon and get the stronghold forum in line with the others? Two minutes done over coffee.

Thank you for your warm welcome.

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll pass it on.

[color=

Hey hey slow down a bit. Sorc healer is the strongest healer in solo ranked at the moment and i can say it since i play only solo ranked. If you buff sorc healer other healers will be abandoned in pvp. Pass this to proper team so they consider not only pve balance

Hey hey slow down a bit. Sorc healer is the strongest healer in solo ranked at the moment and i can say it since i play only solo ranked. If you buff sorc healer other healers will be abandoned in pvp. Pass this to proper team so they consider not only pve balance

What? Is this post in reference to 4.0 and earlier? Did something change I am not aware of? Mercs supposedly were the strongest most versatile healers in 6.0 I thought? Someone clear this up lol.

I like both specs but rather not put limited time into a gimpy spec! Was going to run one vet FP a day on my merc healer I figure in time I will get him geared. If sorc healers are really strongest I'd rather gear up my sorc first, then.

What? Is this post in reference to 4.0 and earlier? Did something change I am not aware of? Mercs supposedly were the strongest most versatile healers in 6.0 I thought? Someone clear this up lol.

I like both specs but rather not put limited time into a gimpy spec! Was going to run one vet FP a day on my merc healer I figure in time I will get him geared. If sorc healers are really strongest I'd rather gear up my sorc first, then.

Stick with your merc. I havent hit solo ranked on a healer since 6.0, so I'm not going to speak for it, but for literally everything else mando is better.

As someone who plays a sage healer occasionally, it has very underwhelming set and tactical options, while mandos' set and tactical is very synergistic.

I dont see how sorc is better for solo ranked, but as I said, I havent done it and thus, am not speaking for best healers in solo ranked 6.0.

I will speak for the garbage that is guardian dps in solo ranked 6.0. Give us our tactical already.

And what set/tactical do they use? Gathering storm and storm succor?

Well GS will be nerfed soon.

Also from what I´ve seen and heard - in PvP merc is one tier higher than sorc.

A skilled sorc will still perform good but so will a skilled merc.

Merc is the best healer in nightmare - the other healers (especially sorc) are already abandoned there.

So buff sorc heal - our PvE tacticals and sets are rubbish.

Edited by Ahwassa

O As you well know, Eric is a very active participant on these forums, and if he were to leave suddenly, his absence would be noted. Assuredly.

Yeah, a guy whose been conspicuous by his absence for months makes a post telling us he'll be absent for months.

Some kind of beautiful irony there.

All The Best

Of course, he clearly invented this story of having a life outside swtor to avoid us. As you well know, Eric is a very active participant on these forums, and if he were to leave suddenly, his absence would be noted. Assuredly.

If this is your idea of Eric being active... I'd had to see what you think inactive is...

He is hardly here, clearly the forums isn't his job.