Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark vs. Light Event

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
06.23.2016 , 09:06 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
The Dark vs. Light Event goes live on June 28th! Learn more about the event and the great rewards that you can earn here.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ikinai
06.23.2016 , 09:12 AM | #2
OMG, you took my name egrey, I was gonna call my gunslinger that, you are so mean. Okay, I wasn't going to do that. so, basically we create a new character for this event and run them through the various events as they happen? What if we start one of light and one of dark, do both count? Erm, I'm guessing it probably does, but sometimes my logical conclusions are adrift.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.

DarthYun
06.23.2016 , 09:18 AM | #3
Dear Muscoman,

Are these goals retroactive? So for example if you already leveled all classes to 50.

casirabit
06.23.2016 , 09:19 AM | #4
So we have to create another character when some of us have already more than enough. Great just great. I have already done so many of the KOTFE stuff on two of my characters that I am not particularly thrilled if I have to do this all over again.

There seems to be a serious flaw in this as it seems to be we have to start a new character just for this and I am not sure any new companion is worth it.

And can different characters get the rewards

I.E. My sorcerer/assasin is pure dark
My jedi is pure light

Do those count separtely?
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

Terwilliger
06.23.2016 , 09:21 AM | #5
Query: you don't need every achievement to be on the same Legacy for each reward tier, do you?

docbenwayddo
06.23.2016 , 09:22 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthYun View Post
Dear Muscoman,

Are these goals retroactive? So for example if you already leveled all classes to 50.
They couldn't be retroactive since only characters created on or after the start date qualify.

EricMusco
06.23.2016 , 09:23 AM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthYun View Post
Dear Muscoman,

DarthYunman,

They are not retroactive. They can only be earned with an event character, which is any character created on or after June 28th when the event goes live.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

snave
06.23.2016 , 09:24 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
DarthYunman,

They are not retroactive. They can only be earned with an event character, which is any character created on or after June 28th when the event goes live.

-eric
Hey Eric. Anything in place for people who have no free character spots?

BenKatarn
06.23.2016 , 09:24 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
DarthYunman,

-eric
Are you serious? I have all 40 slots filled on my server. I don't have the space for this.

You're telling me that I have to make 8 new characters to reach level 50 with for the last reward tier, even though I already had that for 4 years now???
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

casirabit
06.23.2016 , 09:25 AM | #10
Eric,

Can if I create two new ones get light on one and dark on the other?

Second question, first you say tactical or solo fp but the guide says tactical so which count?
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121