Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Should have given 30 days to everyone subbed since release

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Should have given 30 days to everyone subbed since release

JoannaNH
04.13.2012 , 05:11 PM | #1911
Quote: Originally Posted by CaeridLock View Post
Very well done.

Repefe
04.13.2012 , 05:12 PM | #1912
Going to spread the word at mmo-c as well.
Killer: 53%, Socializer: 53%, Achiever: 47%, Explorer: 47%

NomadicPath
04.13.2012 , 05:17 PM | #1913
Quote: Originally Posted by Tmanarl View Post
Can level to 50 but can't count?

Seeing as today is April 13th (or 14th depending on where you live) the game has only been live for over 3 months. You are saying that you had a level 50 player before the game went live??? Give this man his free 30 days!!! /sarcasm

Before you bash a particular playerbase or play-style, know what you're talking about first.
Oh please, obviously I wasnt counting correctly., the point is the same, yes the game has only been live for almost 4 months. 3 months 24 days to be exact.

And yes I have played other MMOS. I've been playing MMOs for almost 10 years now, my first MMO was Everquest. Though to be fair, I'm a fast gamer. I beat Mass Effect 2 on Hardcore in 15 hours with all major quests and content completed. I leveled from 1-85 in 5-6 days of playtime in WoW. 1-60 was a grind though, Jesus, of course it was also a better game back then so it evens out I guess.

I do however apologize, my post was a bit harsh, I should have worded it differently, to be honest I was angry at something else at the time I was writing. I understand that other people have different playstyles, that other people arent as fast I am. That being said, I stand by my opinion. I believe that getting to level 50 after almost 4 months is easily doable even if you play a bunch of alts. It is not unreasonable to have more than level 50 without being labeled "no life" which is entirely false for a majority of players. Keep in mind these things cost money. Not all MMO players are 13 year kids. In fact I find that raiders tend to be older, mainly adults who have jobs that pay for that 15 dollar a month fee.

Arzhanin
04.13.2012 , 05:28 PM | #1914
Hey all,

You might be interested in an update to the Legacy Promotion here:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=410458

Feel free to continue the discussion in that thread, as we'll be closing this one. Thanks for your understanding!