Suggestion: "Accept and Repeat" button

TheSpaceFerret

It would be amazing to have an "Accept and Repeat" option on the mission complete window when a companion finishes a gathering mission. Having to go through and find the mission again seems silly considering if that companion is the only one who is finished, odds are, you're going to tell them to do that same mission at least a few more times. Just having the option would be super handy for when you want to keep them going but don't have the time to go searching through the menu for that mission again because you're in a bad area or something.

I love this idea... Or at least being able to keep the mission level the same. So if you are working on a given rank crafting material you can just keep them running that level of mission instead of having to keep selecting it over and over again.

I love this idea... Or at least being able to keep the mission level the same. So if you are working on a given rank crafting material you can just keep them running that level of mission instead of having to keep selecting it over and over again.

If you have multiple companions to send out, send one then select the next in the drop-down at the bottom of the mission-selection box. It resets the list to the top-most position but it doesn't change the grade.

If you have multiple companions to send out, send one then select the next in the drop-down at the bottom of the mission-selection box. It resets the list to the top-most position but it doesn't change the grade.

Yeah, but there should be an option to repeat the mission on the outcome popup. When searching, I found that many people have requested this over the years, but it has never been addressed, let alone implemented. It's one of those small quality-of-life things that would add up to a lot of saved time and a lot less irritation at the UI.

I know you can do it that way, but it is faster to click on the companion you want to send and then just clicking the mission you should be able to set it on the level you want and keep it there till you decide to change it. One of the reasons I really like the OP's suggestion is it would resolve a lot of issues and be a excellent QOL change.

Honestly there are many things they could do to improve how you deploy companions. For example you have the whole "Companions & Contacts" window. I do a lot of PVP and when I get back from a match I almost always have to summon my companion.. Because its low down on the list I have to scroll down to the bottom just to get the companion I like. How about let us pick a squad, put a check box or something to pick who you want in your squad and the order you want them in and let us summon from the crew skills window again.

I know you can do it that way, but it is faster to click on the companion you want to send and then just clicking the mission you should be able to set it on the level you want and keep it there till you decide to change it. One of the reasons I really like the OP's suggestion is it would resolve a lot of issues and be a excellent QOL change.

Yes, I agree that it's a good idea. My comment was merely, "for now, if you want to send several out on the same grade, you *can* do it, like this," nothing more.

Honestly there are many things they could do to improve how you deploy companions. For example you have the whole "Companions & Contacts" window. I do a lot of PVP and when I get back from a match I almost always have to summon my companion..

That's a bug. There are lots of ways to improve the C&C panel, and lots of reasons to do so, but "to help us work around a bug" is not one of those reasons.