Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When will Kira Carsen returns

SentinelSoldier
05.19.2019 , 11:31 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by HollyUSEC View Post
Ms. Bailey is in no hurry to work on Kira again.
I looked at her career on IMDB and she is quite active in tv and video so it would make more sense to get a different voice actor to replace her. It would be nice to have the original but the story should not be on indefinite hold just because that person is not available. I figure the story could present Kira as being older which led to changes in her voice (as long as it is not a major difference from the original actor).

HollyUSEC
05.22.2019 , 06:56 PM | #22
Not implausible, though it depends on how players would react. By the same token, though-- Tanno Vik was written out of the story because the voice actor for him, David Anthony Pizzuto, passed away. But given what happened on Asylum during KOTFE, replacing Laura Bailey would also make it plausible for another actor to step into the role of Tanno Vik; the change in his voice chalked up to severe injuries sustained in the battle for Asylum, requiring the use of a voice modulator to speak. I'm not entirely sure Bioware wants to go down that road. Player fans of both Laura Bailey and David Anthony Pizzuto might resent new voice actors for the characters.
W T F = F T W spelled backward.

Lenlo
05.25.2019 , 03:45 PM | #23
The fact that Kira wasn't included in KotFE or KotET was baffling already considering her back story.

I strongly suspect though that the real reason she hasn't been included is because BioWare has been unable to get Laura Bailey (Kira's voice actor) to reprise the role.
Quote:
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug
Refer-a-Friend link. Click so I can has CC.

Kaedusz
05.26.2019 , 02:34 AM | #24
They should just change the voice actor for something similar and be done with it.
7 days free subscription ---- > http://www.swtor.com/r/k9W2FP

Collec
06.05.2019 , 04:52 AM | #25
Is there option of never? All I remember of that trash compactor waste of space companion, is that she wanted romance. And no matter, how many times you turn her down. she keeps on begging for more. Let her stay stealth and out of the sight and mind.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REFERRAL LINK : http://www.swtor.com/r/ZB5DWv

Zobafemi
07.29.2019 , 09:12 PM | #26
This is ridiculous... I pay good monies to play this game, invest hours to level up my comp and then when I reach a new part of the game you take my highest leveled companion and have no date to bring her back...as they say in Texas Hold'em "I'm pot-committed", but I'm beginning not to like whoever is in charge ...