2.0 sorc dps video

TheRealLuxford

i agree, but i have noticed one thing. in regards to pvp. Expertise is really now working as intended. This toon i am playing on (couldnt transfer my main) has min maxed pvp gear with like 120 exp and let me tell you i fought a few people with him and was getting blasted for so much damage. I think its a good change. i get tired of trying to acquire pve armorings.

i fought a few healing sorcs with high expertise (1300's) and i couldnt survive their burst lol. pretty fun and interesting stuff going on.

Edited by TheRealLuxford

i agree, but i have noticed one thing. in regards to pvp. Expertise is really now working as intended. This toon i am playing on (couldnt transfer my main) has min maxed pvp gear with like 120 exp and let me tell you i fought a few people with him and was getting blasted for so much damage. I think its a good change. i get tired of trying to acquire pve armorings.

i fought a few healing sorcs with high expertise (1300's) and i couldnt survive their burst lol. pretty fun and interesting stuff going on.

Great, so now you have to have PVP gear and PVE gear. Expertise is useless in PVE, but essential in PVP... makes me even less interested in PVPing.