min map icon for people...

Kyuuu

what the hell did you do this for our own team member now cover objective icons like ORBS on mini map and the ball carrier on hutball.. the new icons even cover other player on the same team icon

Does BW even think before the do things?

Edited by Kyuuu

you cant look at mini map to find then anymore if own team members icon block it on the mini map. which leave los to see if there there still, easier to look at mini map to see if there then pane the camera around.

unless you live under rock the past few years there is bug in huttball that dont even put spot light on person with hutball that happens rather often

and THOSE OWN circles block OTHER TEAM MEMEBERS ICONS make it hard to see who is where when you in middle of a melee from just the mini map

It even block the RED dots for the other team on the mini map..

Edited by Kyuuu

I agree, but with even more rage. This ruins the game for me completely and I do not understand how this went through any testing. What the actual F. Can't see which door got the bomb in voidstar. We ran over to each others sides and got in each others way on the minimap, such a joke. Can't see how many of my "very easily locatable friends" are in one spot, if they're too close together, in a bunker for example.

I don't do anything but pvp in swtor, and now I wont do that either until this is fixed.

Yeah, I don't get how BW continues to do things that will piss the player base off. Seriously... You had it right years ago, but then you changed players from purple to blue...which sucked...but is better than this stupid icon surrounded by a ball. You can't see anything when there's a crowd. Do you even test your ideas before releasing them? How could anyone find this new icon anything but disruptive?

Revert it back please. Or at the very least, let the PLAYER decide if they want to toggle this trash on or off. This is RIDICULOUS and should have never been implemented.

If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.

Honestly, thats the real fix, give some options for the UI, same with curser color and size, how many times that thing gets lost on my screen.