What are the Hardest planetery Heroics right now?

Some people are complaining that Makeb is certainly difficult, as there are several gold mobs in several groups. It was a little tricky before the latest patch, but not impossible. I think a lot of people zoned in and expected it to be as easy as a start-planet Heroic.

There is certainly one which is gated behind a mechanic - though not to say a class with phase-walk or equivalent couldn't do it.

- Best to spin around them all and see for yourself- coz some favour tank/heal combos, some 2xDPS -some are better off with stealth or lots of CC/stun-breaks/escapes.

Let us know what you find.

I did all weekly h2 quests on all planets in pvp gear on a deception sin. Only died once, in the makeb quest where you have to go into a room and when you click the console the room is filled with poison gas and you have to click on the 4 panels on the walls before being killed by the poison. Died before even reaching the 4th panel.

Tried again, used force speed, overload saber and health pack and died again a split second after finishing the cast on the 4th panel. Well, at least I managed to finish the cast and the mission completed. Still, it's obvious the healing companions are now weaker than a decently geared companion back at lvl55.

Only really difficult once are on Makeb. There's one that you can't complete without another player or you have to be really, really good. Viper's Nest is just brutal. I can't remember the name of one that had turrets that swapped shields: only one of them was vulnerable. Only the first part is tough but it's possible.

Haven't found any other.

Section X heroic can't be soloed anymore. It's heroic 4 so not even intended to be done with companion.

I did all weekly h2 quests on all planets in pvp gear on a deception sin. Only died once, in the makeb quest where you have to go into a room and when you click the console the room is filled with poison gas and you have to click on the 4 panels on the walls before being killed by the poison. Died before even reaching the 4th panel.

Makeb heroics are easy on Empire side apart from that one with trap.

Edited by Halinalle

Soloing Aurora Canon is pretty easy actually, you just have to learn to either stop healing or setting your Comp on passive once the Boss puts the Debuff on you. Be sure to have your Interupt ready once he starts Channeling his 15 sec cast. It´s particulary easy as a Stealth Class, I finished it today in under 3 Minutes, stealthing past everything and just killing the Boss. Edited by Dostulata