Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CE box delivery.

Kolaraska
12.13.2011 , 09:29 AM | #1
I just had a phone call that one of my CE boxes would be delivered tomorrow by courier. The other one I can go and pick up on the 16th. I didn't receive my early access mail yet, so do you think it would be safe to enter my actual key before I'm admitted into the game?

SWTORO
12.13.2011 , 09:30 AM | #2
yes it is safe to do so

Toat
12.13.2011 , 09:30 AM | #3
damn euros getting their CEs early and making forums posts to rub it in our face.

Reason 81-9134 why we need seperate US and EU forums

The Zimco Legacy
CE

Magnesium
12.13.2011 , 09:30 AM | #4
I believe SR has stated it is safe to enter the key, you will see the option when your click on "My account" link at the top.

Aquatium Only in Light can a Shadow exist
Maelstrom
Recruitment Video | Website | Forums | YouTube Channel | Recruitment Post

Jay_focus_Zal
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Toat View Post
damn euros getting their CEs early and making forums posts to rub it in our face.

Reason 81-9134 why we need seperate US and EU forums
not all of us in this so called EU are having much luck, people in the UK are having a hard time.
(████████████████]∏▒╣█ΞΞΞ█ █ΞΞΞ█╣▒∏[████████████████)

Vargavinter
12.13.2011 , 09:36 AM | #6
Me and my wife got your CE's last week, but we got a email from the store we bought it from and they said the game was sent to early due to a logistic error and that the store was contacted by EA/Bioware and if you registered your retail-code there was a risk of getting your account banned. So to be on the safe side they told us not to register our CE's before the 15'th.