Need help with raids.

I have not done many operations but I have not been online in a while, and I was wondering if anyone can help me get appropriate gear to do EC and then TFB.

My main for this is my lv 50 vanguard(assault)

When I last played I was kitted in part tionese, part coloumi, part pvp armor.

When I do flashpoints and operations I am dps, but never main dps in ops.

DrHavoc on Progenator

I will only be back online in a month, but i will still be able to reply until then.

:rak_confused:

You will just need a full set of Columi to do those in Story Mode..

Either run Hardmode Flashpoints for a few days for the remaining pieces, or take your chance with a Eternity Vault or Karaggas Palace story mode..

And lastly, make sure you tell people you haven't been in EC and TFB before when you enter.. The fights are quite a bit more mechanically heavy compared to EV and KP..

I will be doing HM flashpoints but the problem for ops is that when i'm on there's no groups for ops at all.

Can you tell me what the mechanics are like, and which mode of EC and TFB drops what ( rakata tokens, campaign, dread guard)

Also what will I need to do EC and TFB, will I need augments because I'm having trouble finding people who can craft them for me as I dont want to drop my cybertech crewskill and reusable grenades (for extra dps)

I'd like to know if it is more viable to get campaigin armoring(that have set bonuses I think) than to get campaign pieces. I would still try and get full dreadguard gear from TFB

:rak_grin:

Edited by PGYAFFE

Here's the bare min gear you need for each ops (note this isn't feasible, merely what's possible).

SM EV: Daily gear (grade 124)

SM KP: Tionese gear

HM EV: Tionese/Recruit

SM EC (post-nerf): BattleMaster/Columi

HM KP: Columi (some BattleMaster is okay)

Nightmare EV & SM TfB: 2/5 Rakata (Healers are okay with 5/5 Columi)

Nightmare KP: 3/5 Rakata (Healers are okay with 5/5 Columi)

HM EC: 5/5 Rakata

HM TfB: Campaign or Augmented Rakata

Again, this is what you can do - this isn't feasible for 95% of the players.

Edited by AshlaBoga

Here's the bare min gear you need for each ops (note this isn't feasible, merely what's possible).

SM EV: Daily gear (grade 124)

SM KP: Tionese gear

HM EV: Tionese/Recruit

SM EC (post-nerf): BattleMaster/Columi

HM KP: Columi (some BattleMaster is okay)

Nightmare EV & SM TfB: 2/5 Rakata (Healers are okay with 5/5 Columi)

Nightmare KP: 3/5 Rakata (Healers are okay with 5/5 Columi)

HM EC: 5/5 Rakata

HM TfB: Campaign or Augmented Rakata

Again, this is what you can do - this isn't feasible for 95% of the players.

Augmented Rakata will not be enough for TFB HM, Augmented Campaign will be a necessity unless the rest of the group is in half or mostly 63's overgearing the content.

I see that I will be able to do up to SM EC.

I was wondering if you have an idea or someone that can craft the kits and augments ( not a full set but close) so I could progress futher in ops.

Also perhaps when I do play if anyone is on the Progenator then could help with raids.

:rak_grin: