i got 2700xp for Hammer Station

whoa .. and i was the lucky one, my teammates only got 2500.

seriously, the Flashpoints are really not that rewarding, not xp wise, not item wise.

either make the items better that drop in FPs or do reward them better.

actually i see no reason why i should do Flashpoints ?

ya, for the fun, ok ... errm.

Either you or someone in your group was drastically over level for the instance.

With a group within 5 levels of each other an appropriate level flashpoint is at least 20% of a level.

The drops from flashpoints are also generally the best items you can get outside of crit crafted gear.

Your sense of what is a viable reward is a little off.

what should i say instead ?

none of these flashpoints gave me a significant xp jump (related to the time needed) and 9/10 items is worse then what i actual carry ...

i have not made that many FPs, maybe 10, but as said ...

/shrug

i just dont know better ...

Either you or someone in your group was drastically over level for the instance.

With a group within 5 levels of each other an appropriate level flashpoint is at least 20% of a level.

The drops from flashpoints are also generally the best items you can get outside of crit crafted gear.

Your sense of what is a viable reward is a little off.

this your way over leveled FP give great gear for your level

Weird, I've never had that happen unless I was doing trivial content for my level.

Buy the time you count up all the kills, the bonus missions, the ending, and turn in your daily for completing it...I've always gotten a ton of experience. Sometimes, I've gotten exactly 2.37 tons AND some nice on-level stuff. I remember picking up three pieces in Cademimu on a good run.

I really ought to be mad I guess--not a single XP for healing a guild member through Red Reaper and all the gear was for dadgum 44's and sucked compared to my champ gear and 50 mods. Level 51 and some rakata stuff would have been nice :)

I'm with you OP!