Dual Blade Sabers...

OrionManOfdwarf

I have been searching and for some reason i cant find a discussion about how dual blade sabers are treated in cutscenes. In the cutscenes are treated like a normal saber. Both sides are on and the bottom side is clipping into the body and your hand is right at the bottom. So when fighting Arcann hes acutely hitting your hilt not the blade. So since I cant find a discussion about this problem I was wandering if im the only one who is bothered about this and think Bioware should fix it?

I have been searching and for some reason i cant find a discussion about how dual blade sabers are treated in cutscenes. In the cutscenes are treated like a normal saber. Both sides are on and the bottom side is clipping into the body and your hand is right at the bottom. So when fighting Arcann hes acutely hitting your hilt not the blade. So since I cant find a discussion about this problem I was wandering if im the only one who is bothered about this and think Bioware should fix it?

I've mentioned it on multiple occasions, although not the Arcann thing.

In certain scenes, a Sage/Sorc will hold a singlesabre in a two-handed grip in front with the blade pointing up and forward. In the same scenes, a Sin/Shad will hold a doublesabre in exactly the same pose, with the second blade pointing down and back, with the end between the character's legs. That always makes my man-parts ... nervous.