Are you more of a Jedi or Sith in real life

Xatasha

For myself I would have to say I am more of a Jedi. My Norse background gave me a very bad temper that I over the years have kept in check. However I also would say that because of my temper I may of hmm gotten a few dark side points along the way

For myself I would have to say I am more of a Jedi. My Norse background gave me a very bad temper that I over the years have kept in check. However I also would say that because of my temper I may of hmm gotten a few dark side points along the way

Neither.

I would have to say BH for meh though.

I don't think the laws governing us would let us be Sith.

An RL Sith would probably be someone who craved power over everything else and did anything (within the law) to achieve it.

I don't think the laws governing us would let us be Sith.

Jedi reply: Laws help to keep the order.

Sith reply: If you cannot figure out how to get around, use the law to your advantage and not get caught then your not a true Sith.

Sith. I like wearing black robes wherever I go and choke people for losing the plans to my space station doomsday weapons.

A LARP player that calls his VW bug a space station who tries to force chock the gas station attendant?

A LARP player that calls his VW bug a space station who tries to force chock the gas station attendant?

Nope, I'm an actual Sith from Korriban. When the Emperor asks you to investigate a strange energy reading at the edge of the galaxy, just fake sick.

BTW, would anyone here be interested in buying a used star cruiser? No need to see the Car fax, you can pretty much tell where I landed on that Ewok colony last year.

No, the stains don't wash out.

Heh, tough one. I'm a conundrum: a very good-hearted Sith.

I'm vividly emotional, and allow my emotions to guide me. Mind you, those emotions are typically those of love and joy and compassion, and seldom of the darker variety- but the fact remains, 'There is no emotion, only peace' is repulsive to me. The Jedi would have a LOT of problems with me, and I with them. However, the Sith would squash me like a bug, because I'm too nice!

Ah well. At least it's not something I actually have to worry about. :p

As for me i would say a Light Sided Sith.

I value emotions and use them in everyday life, but without allowing them to overcome me and lead my descisions (well of course my decisions are influenced by emotions, but not entirely by them).

Generally I try to help people when they are really in need, if it is in my power. But i also try not to become their 'slave', doing everything on their first demand.

I don't really care about becoming super rich and/or super powerful, it's not my ultimate goal. All i care is to be wealthy and strong enough to be able to take care of myself, people that are close to me and to be able to do things that i'm interested in, i.e. travelling etc.

Maybe that's why my favourite SWTOR class is Sith Inquisitor (Assassin in my case). Light Side Inquisitor image in this game is very similar to my own way of thinking. I've never felt such a unity with my character playing, let's say, a Jedi Knight.

Edited by Trollokdamus

No one is a Sith (as portrayed by SWTOR) in real life, they'd be dead within a week. :D

There's quite a few Darth Sidious's types around IRL though.

Edited by Goretzu

Being Sith is actually great for self-help. It encourages you to get angry and use the energy provided to better yourself.

Yeah, it's the killing 1000's along the way that tends to get you into hot water. :eek:

No one is a Sith (as portrayed by SWTOR) in real life, they'd be dead within a week. :D

There's quite a few Darth Sidious's types around IRL though.

Tons of people could be sith in real life. Mafia, gangstas, some movie stars, lawyers, politicians and some business men.

If the choice is JUST between Jedi and Sith, I'd have to go Sith. Mastered my emotions without suppressing them. I actually like having passionate *** with my gf. Yeah, sorry, Jedi. They can shove their celibate monk drone status. At least as a Sith, I don't get DS points for flirting. :p

Tons of people could be sith in real life. Mafia, gangstas, some movie stars, lawyers, politicians and some business men.

And most of them would be weak, cause they are ''bad'' for no valuable reasons and never had to think about self-improvement.

Heh, tough one. I'm a conundrum: a very good-hearted Sith.

I'm vividly emotional, and allow my emotions to guide me. Mind you, those emotions are typically those of love and joy and compassion, and seldom of the darker variety- but the fact remains, 'There is no emotion, only peace' is repulsive to me. The Jedi would have a LOT of problems with me, and I with them. However, the Sith would squash me like a bug, because I'm too nice!

Ah well. At least it's not something I actually have to worry about. :p

You miss interpert the jedi code. And so manny ppl. The code is more like a manthra that helps to guide the jedi in this daily life trials.

For instance when you are so angry that you ought to punch someone, what you do? a raging person would punch it, but normaly people calm down count until 10 or whataver, thus there is no emotion there is peace. I think people just take teh jedi code to the leter in every situation possible, its not meant to be so. Its just to help jedi to not fall to the dark side, simple. You dont live like a robot, or there wasnt jedi that married etc. They have emotions. You just avoid to get those emotions to get the better of you, because that leads to the dark side.