Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vulkk's Twitch and YouTube

JediAAK
02.27.2017 , 03:43 PM | #131
Thank you both
Vulkk - A veteran player and a huge Star Wars fan
VULKK.com
SWTOR Videos, News & Blogs and more!

JediAAK
03.06.2017 , 01:21 PM | #132
After nearly 4 (Four!) years of using the exact same outfit on my main character, I thought it might be a good idea to share its details in a stand-alone video and answer one of the most popular questions on my channel ))

Vulkk's *cough* Legendary SWTOR "Battle Monk" Black Outfit
VULKK.com

JediAAK
04.18.2017 , 03:51 AM | #133
TYTH GOD OF RAGE GUIDE
Announcement for my brand new detailed written guide on TYTH the God of Rage - first boss encounter in the new Gods from the Machine SWTOR Patch 5.2 Operation Launch. Link to the full Tyth Guide

Tyth Guides from Vulkk for STORY and VETERAN
VULKK.com

JediAAK
04.19.2017 , 07:58 AM | #134
SWTOR 5.2 THE WAR FOR IOKATH

The update is out and I have a ton of new videos, overviews, guides, walkthroughs and highlights for you. So far I've got 3 storyline walkthrough videos - Sith Warrior, Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper + some highlights with the best moments and choices extracted into separate short clips. Also I've done overview of the new Daily Area on Iokath and all its vendors as well as an overview of the new and completely redesigned Galaxy Map.

For the gearing changes, I've updated my SWTOR 5.2 Gearing Guide with the latest new features and tweaks Bioware had done. it now includes a full list of Operatin Loot Drops from each boss and difficulty and more detailed explanation of the gearing process via PvP.

I've also recorded and shared all new and improved 8 Class Story Opening Cinematics, which Bioware changed quite drastically. Not in terms of story and voice-over, of course. The animations, style and camera behavior are all in line with what KOTFE and KOTET brought to the cinematic experience.

VULKK.com

JediAAK
05.04.2017 , 02:53 AM | #135
HAPPY STAR WARS DAY!

Today, starting 18GMT I invite you to join me for an hour of celebration, dedicated to our favorite franchise!

This will not be a regular Star Wars The Old Republic Gameplay Live Show. We will learn how May the 4th started, where it originated and how it came to be a world wide Star Wars Holiday, how I became a Star Wars fan, my Star Wars gaming history, remembering the best of Celebration 2017, Giveaways (2 Hypercrates!) and more. Well, some SWTOR gameplay may be involved, because we are, after all, all SWTOR fans

More Details here: HERE
LIVE STREAM EVENT: LINK
VULKK.com

JediAAK
05.25.2017 , 04:02 PM | #136
The BEST SWTOR FEATURE, that is STILL MISSING From The Game?

What could be that BEST and most demanded feature that is still missing from Star Wars The Old Republic, but it should really be a part of the game? I've give you my top pick in this video, you give me yours in the comments below!

WATCH THE VIDEO

Leave a comment with your top pick(s) to enter the GIVEAWAY!
VULKK.com

JediAAK
05.31.2017 , 02:38 PM | #137
Bioware's SWTOR Game Producer Keith Kanneg published the SWTOR Roadmap 2017 detailing what is happening in the next few patches and plans for the future.

SWTOR Roadmap 2017 Overview and Analysis (VIDEO
VULKK.com

brycepants
05.31.2017 , 08:19 PM | #138
Subbed. I'm new to SWTOR and need all the help I can get. You got some nice content! It helps a lot.
GET FREE STUFF!
Referal link: http://www.swtor.com/r/qgTBpf (expires 23/07/2017)

JediAAK
06.01.2017 , 04:06 AM | #139
Thanks and welcome to both the game and my content ))
VULKK.com

JediAAK
06.16.2017 , 04:05 AM | #140
Here is my... read carefully now... OVERVIEW OF THE PREVIEW Bioware has given us to the upcoming SWTOR Hatred Assassin and Serenity Shadow Discipline Changes

Later today when Bioware reveals the next Discipline, I'll have a video up for it as well
Meanwhile, I am also planning a short video to explain the recently announced methodology and reasons for the upcoming Class Balancing efforts.
VULKK.com