Missed SWTOR PvP After 6 Years So I Came Back...

Trauglodyte

....and all that I get is a constant spam of 4v4 with uneven teams, sub-level players, and a bunch of keyboard turning mouse button clicker turds.

This has better change, drastically, at max level or I'm going to be pissed!

It will change. PVP is pointless now...

You will understand at level 70 why.

Edited by DavidAtkinson

mid-GMT-day 8 vs 8 start. For prior 70 it can be deep evening.

Personally me always quit 4 vs 4.

Still, 1-2 "elders" decide. Yday had wz ... team captured turret - everybody quit, even last one, thanks I was running from spawn - so took point to guard. Then enemy operative came with 0 buf, not even self :D

So today team, which contains 1-2 elders - win mostly.

Edited by alexzk

....and all that I get is a constant spam of 4v4 with uneven teams, sub-level players, and a bunch of keyboard turning mouse button clicker turds.

This has better change, drastically, at max level or I'm going to be pissed!

Yes leveling up as a lowbie via PVP is garbage now. Nothing but 4v4s pop. They get old fast imo, but w/e.

Just use a insta 70 token for your toons, that's what BW seems to want you to do anyway seeing they put no incentives in to queue lowbies in PVP now.

First, Welcome back.

Second, lvling via pvp is not recommended at current state of the game. If you want to train then its different matter.

Third, in all servers there are small window when 8v8 pops. Beyond it, only arena. You will either get good players or scrubs in your team. So play wisely or leave.

Oh. btw srry for being rude. If you cry in forums about PvPissness, then you are crying in rain...

GitGloballed...GitGud...still Game on :p