Event idea

Thekiarm

I don't like the idea of any event that lasts only one day. Too many of us have busy work and school schedules, sick days, vacation time, travel... you get the idea. Far too many of us would miss it.

I wouldn't mind some kind of Battle Week where all the open PVP areas on planets offer extra rewards for showing up and fighting?

Edited by Xina_LA

Hm, not sure i really understand what you're suggesting here.

Would that be in PvP instances only, or would it be everywhere ?

If it's everywhere would anyone be able to attack you even if you don't want to take part in that kind of event ?

If it's something that apply only to PvP instances / area and anyone is free to take part or not, i'm perfectly fine with that.

If it's everywhere and everyone may be forced to take part, then, no thanks.

So what do you people think about an event where all imp players could attack all pub players.

Very bad idea.

It should at least allow Pubs to attack Imps as well as the other way round. :eek:

But more seriously, there's a reason why open PvP isn't a thing, and it's not *just* because of the fall-out from the game's weak performance in mass open PvP.

Use the forum-search feature and read about the endless complaints about gankers, accidental flagging, and so on.

And I agree with the others that a one-day event is a bad idea regardless of what the event is.