Coolest Most Super Legacy Name

Sydwinder

Hey guys, i need some help choosing a legacy name. My characters name is Bars but i want my legacy name to fit for my other character as well so any suggestions will be great. Also i would like to hear some funny or cool legacy names that you have, or you have seen other people with.

Hey guys, i need some help choosing a legacy name. My characters name is Bars but i want my legacy name to fit for my other character as well so any suggestions will be great. Also i would like to hear some funny or cool legacy names that you have, or you have seen other people with.

use some googlefu and maybe just a hint of creativity instead of relying on the poor community.

In the case of funny, one could go with a Legacy name of "None".

At which point, you are Bars None.

use some googlefu and maybe just a hint of creativity instead of relying on the poor community.

I thought one purpose for the forums is for folks to ask questions and get gaming advice. The OP asked for suggestions... I find nothing wrong with that.

To the OP, could you list your other names? It may help with coming up with a cool legacy name.

Opinions will differ, but I've found some of the coolest Legacy names to be regular first names like Catherine, Robert, Anthony or a Star Wars equivalent. You can then have 'The Catherine Legacy' for example, and alts like Matriarch Catherine, Sneaky Catherine, Laughing Catherine etc.

For your main character 'Bars' you could always say your Legacy name was Barsthenon or something, and that 'Bars' is just his short form nick name. Then you can have Sly Barsthenon, Opinionated Barsthenon blah blah blah

But yeah - different strokes for different folks

Use the Schwartz on this one.

I have spent the last 2 hours on google, i said "any suggestions will be great" not "give me a legacy name naow". Also at 1am in the morning its quite hard to get a creative spark.

Edited by Sydwinder

Maybe a name of an alcoholic drink relating to a bar?

Or a name of a famous bar?

Or something relating to law,

e.g. Bars Law, Bars Court,

Or something relating to Pressure,

e.g. Bar Pressure, Bar (load, mass, strain, stress, tension)

Or Bars Chain

Or Bars Momentum

Use online english- latin dictionary and start translating random words.You will eventualy find a suitable one.

Edited by Kaedusz

"Throbbing", go with Throbbing, very James Bondish.

Swagwalker

You're welcome in advance.

• 2 years later...