Darkside/Lightside Alignment

Ckyx

I mostly created this thread because I started off as a Lightside Jedi (now at 3650 light alignment) but I kinda wanna go dark. Is it possible to reach full dark tier, or have I made a mistake going light? Is there any way to reach the highest dark tier?

Thanks

diplomacy

also any ops you do and choose dark will decrease your lightside

Diplomacy is by far the easiest I was full dark around level 32

So will diplomacy reduce my lightside? so I cn like go from 3600 to 0?

Your alignment is the total sum of the two sets of points. Think of it as a number line--dark side gives negative points, and light side positive (or vice versa, doesn't matter).

So if you have 1000 light side points and 2000 dark side points, it would be 1000 + -2000 = -1000, so you'd be at Dark I.

Speedrun through the esseles over and over and you'll get something like 200 dark/light points per run.

This may be the best option available.

A single run through the Esseles Flashpoint will get you 250 Light Side or Dark Side points, and you could probably finish a full run in about 30 minutes if you just run past the Imperials instead of fighting them.

(Some of the Imperials will attack you, so you'll have no choice but to kill them, but most of the enemies in the Flashpoint can be bypassed.)

No, you won't get to 10,000 in a day, but it's probably the most efficient method of gaining alignment points I can think of.