Server Connection Question

FlyingGroundhog

Hey so I have a little question about how Servers work, currently I play on "The Bastion" server.

Are all servers connected to West or East connected from the same location or are some servers under West actually connected to more specific regions, I am not sure if The Bastion is a good server for where I am.

P.S. Sith Assassins use Medium armor or keep their light armor? Funny to have a Melee class with Light.

Hey so I have a little question about how Servers work, currently I play on "The Bastion" server.

Are all servers connected to West or East connected from the same location or are some servers under West actually connected to more specific regions, I am not sure if The Bastion is a good server for where I am.

P.S. Sith Assassins use Medium armor or keep their light armor? Funny to have a Melee class with Light.

I think all the servers for the west coast are in the same place and same for the east coast

Assasins still wear light armor but they get an ability that gives them a 300% armor boost.