Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

10 days and a patch

Faerny
05.17.2016 , 03:26 PM | #1
10 days and a patch since I made a ticket for Darth Tormen being somewhere out in space on the "Some people need killing" mission. Which btw is the last mission before completing chapter 3 if you choose to kill Tormen. So I can't complete chapter 3 and customer service is ignoring my ticket. *** bioware, are you really trying to run paying players off, or do you just not gaf??? Anyone else with this issue?

AlexIsBerryFunny
05.17.2016 , 09:41 PM | #2
I had the exact same problem a year ago and somehow I managed to get around it, can't remember exactly what i did though, but good luck with that ticket. Last ticket I sent out took over two months for it to get resolved and they gave me the most generic b.s. answer ever.
"The Licious Legacy"

danhatto
05.17.2016 , 10:10 PM | #3
reset the quest and choose not to kill him i guess

Faerny
05.18.2016 , 07:03 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by danhatto View Post
reset the quest and choose not to kill him i guess
It won't let me reset the quest.

Faerny
05.18.2016 , 07:07 PM | #5
And here is what I got from Customer Service today...

Greetings,

Since Game Update 4.3 went live, we discovered a bug that has prevented some of you from getting proper Legendary Player credit for Class storylines that you completed.

We investigated and found some missing triggers in the background. These can block some completed Class storylines from properly counting towards your Legendary Player status.

Because this bug is caused by a background trigger, Customer Service cannot restore Legendary Player status if you’ve been affected by this bug.

We did hope to have an automatic fix for you with Game Update 4.4 in May, but unfortunately this fix did not catch everyone who was affected. We’re aiming for a full fix with Game Update 4.5 on June 1st.

We are sorry about the continued wait, and we appreciate your patience.

Galactic Support is our specialty….

The Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ customer support team

Galactic Support is our specialty….
The Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service Team

Apparently Customer Service's new tactic, is to just try to BS paying customers with answers totally unrelated to the problem. BIOWARE, I CAN'T FREAKING DO THE MISSION OR RESET THE MISSION, SO I AM STUCK BEFORE I EVEN COMPLETE CHAPTER 3. Is that clear enough for you morons??? 11 days and counting, even if you did close the ticket # 27719092

***UPDATE***
Kate from Customer Service finally answered my ticket. First, many thanks to Kate for actually responding to the problem, and not giving me some unrelated canned BS. Second for anyone with this mission, Darth Tormen is located in the upper left of the security deck. The area is shaped like a "T" and he is in the left part of the cross. I thought I had covered the entire ship, but apparently I missed that one section.