Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Healer here what attacks should i rotate?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
Healer here what attacks should i rotate?

rotfish
06.18.2012 , 11:10 AM | #1
Im having a blast with my mercenary healer going all out full medic tree. I just need to ask what attacks should i be using all the time with healing support cylinder up? thx
SWG-Sunrunner-Elder Jedi-1,000,000,000+ Quenkers dead...Long Live The Grind!

Sinsavz
06.19.2012 , 07:19 AM | #2
Do you mean attacks during periods of healing downtime? death from above, unload, railshot, power shot, rapid shots. In something like that order. Do not use missile blast, big waste of heat.

rotfish
06.20.2012 , 01:37 AM | #3
yes thanks. I have those on rotation.
SWG-Sunrunner-Elder Jedi-1,000,000,000+ Quenkers dead...Long Live The Grind!

Maskadokiller
06.20.2012 , 06:03 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinsavz View Post
Do you mean attacks during periods of healing downtime? death from above, unload, railshot, power shot, rapid shots. In something like that order. Do not use missile blast, big waste of heat.
I use missile blast when I have to chase down runners below 20% in huttball. Also dont use railshot unless the target is below 30% otherwise its a waste of heat

Sinsavz
06.21.2012 , 08:09 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Maskadokiller View Post
I use missile blast when I have to chase down runners below 20% in huttball. Also dont use railshot unless the target is below 30% otherwise its a waste of heat
..what the hell are you talking about? Railshot has no different effect to people below 30% health, and it's only 16 heat unlike 25 of missile blast.