Free teleports to all datacrons

UlaVii

Please Note: This event finished on Friday 30th October 2015, you can read the summary of how it went here (it was awesome) :w_tongue:

Stroke my Wookie are offering free teleports to every datacron so you can maximise your Mastery skill. With patch 4.0 datacrons are becoming legacy wide meaning you don't need to collect them on each character, just once and it applies to them all.

Keep in mind that we're an Imperial guild so we'll be doing the shared datacrons from the Imperial side and then next week we'll do the ones that are Republic only. Another thing is that the Matrix Shards seem to of vanished along with the Matrix Cube relics. We will still access those datacrons just for the achievement and hopefully if they do bring back the Matrix Shards you will find them in your inventory at a later date :)

How to join in

Just be on Imperial Fleet at 19:00 GMT on the day of the event and then reply when we start invites in general chat. We'll be doing all the Imperial only and shared datacrons this Friday and Saturday (October 23rd & 24th) and then the Republic only ones next Friday (October 30th). You don't need to bring anything except yourselves.

See you there :w_big_grin:

Schedule

Friday 23rd October - 35 Datacrons/Teleports

• Alderaan
  • Voss
  • Corellia
  • Taris
  • Dromund Kaas
  • Hutta
  • Ilum

Saturday 24th October - 38 Datacrons/36 Teleports

• Imperial Fleet + Museum Blue Crystal
  • Korriban
  • Makeb
  • Nar Shaddaa
  • Hoth
  • Quesh
  • Rishi
  • Belsavis
  • Balmorra
  • Tatooine

Republic Only Datacrons

Friday 30th - 22 Datacrons/Teleports

• Republic Fleet
  • Balmorra
  • Coruscant
  • Ord Mantell
  • Taris
  • Tython

Edited by UlaVii
Adjusted Republic only datacron list

We got a whole lot of people 35 datacrons tonight and a load of achievements. It took about 2 hours 20 minutes since we had to juggle people around to handle the teleports for multiple ops groups but apart from that it was a nice smooth ride :cool:

You can see the screenshots from tonight in our image gallery.

Join us on Imperial Fleet tomorrow at 19:00 BST when we start invites for the last of the Imperial only and shared datacrons:

• Korriban
  • Makeb
  • Nar Shaddaa
  • Hoth
  • Quesh
  • Imperial Fleet
  • Rishi
  • Belsavis
  • Balmorra
  • Tatooine

2 nights + 73 datacrons later and we've completed all the Imperial only and shared datacrons. I uploaded the screenshots from tonight to our gallery :)

Next Friday we'll do the remaining 22 Republic only datacrons:

• Republic Fleet
  • Balmorra
  • Coruscant
  • Ord Mantell
  • Taris
  • Tython

We'll advertise the invites in both Imperial and Republic fleets next Friday night (October 30th) at 19:00 GMT and follow the same format as we did these last two nights.

Edited by UlaVii
Changed time from BST to GMT

Maybe in a few months. I run most of these events for my own guild and if there's room or they are easy to scale up then I invite the server to join in. Since we took the majority of the wookies that wanted to go this time I will wait until we get enough guildies that need the datacrons again, besides, we have other events to focus on in the meantime ;)

Just a reminder for everybody that we are doing the last 22 Datacrons tomorrow night, Friday 30th starting at 19:00 GMT. These are the Republic only ones plus we're throwing in Rep fleet as well since it gives you a separate achievement. Just be on Rep fleet at 19:00 GMT when we start the invites, we will start with the Fleet Datacron.

Friday 30th - 22 Datacrons

• Republic Fleet
  • Balmorra
  • Coruscant
  • Ord Mantell
  • Taris
  • Tython

Just a reminder for everybody that we are doing the last 22 Datacrons tomorrow night, Friday 30th starting at 19:00 GMT. These are the Republic only ones plus we're throwing in Rep fleet as well since it gives you a separate achievement. Just be on Rep fleet at 19:00 GMT when we start the invites, we will start with the Fleet Datacron.

Friday 30th - 22 Datacrons

• Republic Fleet
  • Balmorra
  • Coruscant
  • Ord Mantell
  • Taris
  • Tython

Are you still advertising on Imperial fleet also?

It looks like it's shared which is why I said we're just doing the Rep one for the achievement. It's also useful for the people that have no Imperial characters. The achievements are under:

Locations->Imperial Fleet

Locations->Republic Fleet

3 nights, 95 Datacrons and over 200 teleports later and we've done them all! Yaaaay :w_tongue:

Both a well done and a thank you to everybody that came along and a special hi-five to those epic heroes that did all the legwork and teleported the rest of us to their location, I'm very proud of all of you.

You can see pictures from all the Datacrons in our gallery :w_cool:

Q) Will we be doing this event again soon?

A) No, it will probably be 5+ months before we do this one again. In the meantime we will continue to offer free Fleet and Rishi teleports when enough guild members wish to get those. As usual I'll advertise those here in the forum and in fleet chat. See you there.

• 4 weeks later...

As I said at the bottom of my last post:

No, it will probably be 5+ months before we do this one again. In the meantime we will continue to offer free Fleet and Rishi teleports when enough guild members wish to get those. As usual I'll advertise those here in the forum and in fleet chat. See you there.

I do these events for my guild first and if I think we can scale it up to help other people then I do. Because so many of my guild came on this event the first time it means I have to wait a few months until we have enough new people that need datacrons. We do lots of other things in the meantime but I only open a few to outsiders.

We're currently planning to do a few of the planet based PvP achievements again, not all of them, just CZ-198, Oricon, Ilum and Rakghoul tunnels. I will post details about the when/where etc nearer the time but I expect to be starting in the next couple of weeks. As with our previous ones, these will be open to the whole server to join in with. Just don't expect a big battle royale, it's literally Group A stands here, Group B destroys them. Then switch around. It's about trying to get the achievement quickly and easily. So, just keep an eye on the forum here and I'll post the details soon :)

• 2 months later...

You have to be in a guild with a flagship. The guild leader then needs to give you a rank that has withdraw permission on the guild bank and a credit allowance. It costs 10k per teleport so if your rank is assigned 100k as a withdraw limit from the guild bank then you can do 10 teleports per week.

You as a teleporter simply right click your portrait next to your health bar and choose the Summon option from the menu.

Hope this helps you help :w_tongue:

• 2 weeks later...
You have to be in a guild with a flagship. The guild leader then needs to give you a rank that has withdraw permission on the guild bank and a credit allowance. It costs 10k per teleport so if your rank is assigned 100k as a withdraw limit from the guild bank then you can do 10 teleports per week.

You as a teleporter simply right click your portrait next to your health bar and choose the Summon option from the menu.

Hope this helps you help :w_tongue:

I know this might be a necro - but is there any chance of you guys doing this event again sometime soon? :)

For the Rishi Datacrons I ask my guild to let us know when any of them have gathered the piggy datapackets. Then we make an event for it and teleport as many people there as possible. The next time we do this entirely depends on when any of my guild members are motivated enough to farm the piggies.

Makeb is just a bit of legwork. The first time me and a friend did it we were being pursued by a some Jedi that wanted to force us off the cliff which made it quite exciting :)

Edited by UlaVii
Expanded