Unclaimed Item period.

apanbest

Hi I've search and googled around but have found no concrete answer, so my question is

"How long can unclaimed item remain unclaimed?"

Since i bought a couple of 'character unlock' on sale but doesn't really want to use just it yet, but bought it just in case it wont be that cheap the next time.

I'm thinking if i ever need those CC back somewhere in the future i would just refund it back to the CM.

No clue, but why would you want 60 CC's back? That deal will never show again; as far as I know they've never offered 90% off for character slots, and they rarely offer 90% off for anything.

You'll probably be better off claiming and selling the powerup on the GTN for credits; should be worth some money in a few months once this deal is long forgotten.

Edited by Merouk

Well just in case if I am short on CC, there's one time that all i need is 4 more CC to buy this one discounted item. It's gone now and i missed it.

Yeah I guess I probably just sell it on the GTN in a few months and use the credits to shop for more unlocks.

Yeah, but if you send back a 90% discount to buy a 60% discount, that's like throwing CC away, no? So you should only refund if there's another 90% discount item, and what I'm saying is those are rare.

It's 20 bucks for 2400 CC on the official site too.

Well, back to the original question. Its there any time limit for unclaimed item?

The official site doesn't include an exclusive pet.

If you're that hard up maybe you should consider NOT spending the coins in the first place?

I know of no time limit, but I know of no reason anyone would leave something there to collect dust.

Since i bought a couple of 'character unlock' on sale but doesn't really want to use just it yet, but bought it just in case it wont be that cheap the next time.

I'm thinking if i ever need those CC back somewhere in the future i would just refund it back to the CM.

I guess I'm not understanding the issue. Given the fact you get between 500 and 700 CC per month just for subscribing, why are 40 CC so important? Couldn't you take the item and sell it on the GTN for quite a few credits? It seems to me that would be a pretty good ROI, especially compared to the usual cost of converting CC to credits via Hypercrates where you are out thousands of CCs. I haven't checked, but seems to me like the leverage here would be pretty good.

IMO the only worthwhile stuff on the CM are unlocks for storage and stuff. Most all of the stuff you can do without or pick up on drops without paying. The rest of it is just useless fluff. 40CCs is just a drop in the bucket.

Heh, I bet there are dozens of people just drooling over your unclaimed character slot. I bought my latest slot for 450k, and prices are about ~500-700k on both servers I'm playing on. But I'm playing on Red Eclipse/the Progenitor, and most of us missed the sale because of the time difference.

Well i guess missing out on the Racial Diversity unlock discount by 4CC is kinda annoying seeing now it is selling anywhere between 10-14mil now.

Anyway yeah, I guess I'll just claimed those items now and sell it one per week and see how the price will go.

Edited by apanbest

"How long can unclaimed item remain unclaimed?"

I was wondering this as well. I just bought Treek with the discount, but don't have the CCs to unlock her for all my characters. I am thinking of starting a new alt soon and would like to use her on that toon. I was figuring I'd just leave her unclaimed until I roll the alt. It's not a big deal as I'll probably only be waiting a couple weeks, I just want to make sure she doesn't automatically get returned and refunded after x period of time.

I was wondering this as well. I just bought Treek with the discount, but don't have the CCs to unlock her for all my characters. I am thinking of starting a new alt soon and would like to use her on that toon. I was figuring I'd just leave her unclaimed until I roll the alt. It's not a big deal as I'll probably only be waiting a couple weeks, I just want to make sure she doesn't automatically get returned and refunded after x period of time.

If you return her for a refund, you lose the discount if you try to get her again with a different toon.

Just take her and get the unlock when your monthly CC allowance builds back up.

If you return her for a refund, you lose the discount if you try to get her again with a different toon.

Also keep in mind that you can only claim an item on the character that purchased it. If you switch characters they won't see the item in your unclaimed items.

Thanks. I'm not planning on returning her. I just didn't want to lose her by leaving her unclaimed too long.

Also keep in mind that you can only claim an item on the character that purchased it. If you switch characters they won't see the item in your unclaimed items.

I didn't realize that. I assumed that any character on the account could claim the item once it was purchased.

Now that I'm thinking about it more. I realize that I can claim the item, stick it in my bank and mail it to the new alt when I start them (or if I earn more CC by then, just unlock her for all).